Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

3 posters

Second Meeting

Second Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Meeting

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:45 pm

"I see so you don't know them then? Well that aside it's dangerous for you to be here. Come on stay near me and I'l keep you safe, okay?" He smile sweetly down at Misaki as he still view her as a child.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Misaki just kept a big smile on her face and nodded. She then looked over at the kitty.
    "Kitty." she sighed as she gazed at it.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:49 pm

"Here" He handed her the kitten and shook his head a little. "I'll protect him too okay?"

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:52 pm

She took the kitten and held it close to her as if it were her baby. She giggled as it began to lick her face.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Second Meeting - Page 2 Empty Second Meeting

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:07 pm

"Don't take me lightly Grimmjow. I won't forgive you if you hold back." She flicked her wrist and Grimmjow was thrown back about 30 feet.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:27 am

"My turn" Shearia purred as she lept over Kizu and spin into a rento once more.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:39 am

"Don't tell me that's the only move you've got Shearia! It's too slow!" Grimmjow's grin spread across his face and he stood carefully reading shearia's attack. Just as Shearia was about to make impact with Grimmjow he moved his clawed hand and fired a bala at the location where her leg would by one second later.

The bala hit and Shearia's rento unraveled. "Got ya!" His grin got ever wider as he grabbed Shearia's neck as her failed attack through her towards him still.

He shifted quickly and pined her beneath him, her face in the dirt by sitting down on her back. "Is that really the best you two can do. I could kill her right now very easily. Just a twist of my wrist really" He locked his blood-lust filled eyes with Kizu's and grinned teasingly at her.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:44 am

Kizu appeared behind Grimmjow. "Engulf and destroy, explode kougara!" crimson and black flames engulf Grimmjow.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:48 am

"Ahahah...Kizu that won't work you're going to have to try harder than that" He teased as the flames subsided. He only had small burned and they didn't bother him in the least. He raised his hand to her and fired off a bala, sending her flying back.

"Up you go" Grimmjow hauled Shearia two her feet and quickly moved was arm to wrapped around her neck. He flexed is muscle and her breathing became labored.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:54 am

Kizu wasn't all that surprised when her attack didn't do much of anything. What really ticked her off was that Grimmjow could easily end Shearia's life in a simple move. "Well lets hope I don't disappoint you." Kizu brought her zanpaktou up and pointed it at Grimmjow. "Tear Tora!" Kizu's spirit energy shot out around her and when the dust cleared, she stood there wearing a similar outfit to Shearia's resurrection. "Ragu"
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:57 am

Grimmjow only grins wider as the blade of spiritual energy heads towards him. "Not gonna work" He sindo's to the side avoiding the attack. His grip get's tighter around Shearia's neck and she can barely pull in a breathe.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:06 pm

The form faded and Kizu once again stood in her bankai outfit. "Damn you Grimmjow." She held Kougara's blade against her throat and started speaking softly. "Lord of the sky, devour all that oppose your reign, god of the sea, engulf all in your realm, king of the flame destroy and burn all within your domain. Now rise without restriction and devour. Shinku Kougarasumaru Haiyate"

Everything around them turned black with crimson and blue tints. A loud roar echos from the ground and sky. The vibrations alone cause the ground to shake so violently that Grimmjow is forced to let go of Shearia's neck. The ground starts to crack open, and red lightning bolts start to strike the ground around them.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Shearia is release only for a moment as he pounces on her once more and waits for the lightening to stop.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Kizu laughed sadistically "Do you really think the lightning is going to stop? This is just the beginning of the end." She pointed at where Grimmjow's hand was around Shearia's neck and shot a cero at them. Grimmjow looked surprised that she used a hollow abuility. "You should know, my zanpaktou allows me to use any ability that he has obtained"
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:19 pm

He rolled over so his back became the target instead of Shearia's head. He groaned as the cero struck his back but luckily his hierro protected him with the brunt of the blast."What are you an idiot! You can't fire a cero at my hand without hitting her head too. You want her dead" He growled as he got back to his feet still holding Shearia around the neck. "This is why Hollows have their abilities and soul reapers have theirs. SO THEY CAN CONTROL THEM!!!" he roared.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:24 pm

"The cero would have it your hand, nothing else. Now Rise and obliterate, Kougarasumaru" The darkness opened up and a black dragon with crimson tinted scales appeared. It roared and charged Grimmjow, its jaws open and waiting to close ont he first thing it came in contact with.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:35 pm

"Sure, that's why i hit most of my back" He retorted before holding Shearia up towards the Dragons income jaws.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:38 pm

The dragon, as if knowing what Grimmjow was about to do,advoided sheria adn bit onto his arm. "I'll destroy every part of your existence" the dragon growled out.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:43 pm

"F****!!!!" Grimmjow cried out as he released Shearia do to the pain shooting up his arm. "Bastard!!!" Grimmjow raises his other arm and claws at the dragon's eye.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Kizu flash steps over to Sheria, picks her up and flash steps back away from Kougara, and glared at grimm.

Kougara on the other hand, shoots fire onto Grimmjow's arm mere moments before letting go and hitting him with his front right foot, sending him flying.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Ryu looks over to where Grimmjow and the two girls are still fighting and sees Grimmjow go flying with his arms on fire. "Misaki stay here" He says offhandedly before releasing his zanpukto and flying towards Grimmjow with his newly formed Dragon wings.

He catches Grimmjow and landed safely in the ground Twenty feet from the huge dragon. "Will looks like you can't handle that now can you?" He teased not bothering to wait for an answer he carefully places Grimmjow on the ground and flies toward the dragon.

"I thought this was a sparing match?" He inquires, stopping in front of the dragon looking in dead in the eyes.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 pm

"It was, and still is." Kougara growled out while glaring at the interloper. Ever since she released the seal, no one had noticed Kizu's eyes void of all life. It was as if she was being controlled.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:20 pm

"Then you shouldn't be trying to tear him limb from limb now should you?" He replied sill looking right into the eyes of the dragon.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:23 pm

"I wasn't. If I was trying to do that he'd be missing his arm." Kouga glanced back at Kizu with a worried look, then shattered into thousands of tiny crimson blades and shot them at Ryu.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:27 pm

Ryu flies straight up avoiding the blades and lands behind Kizuna. "Are you alright?" He looks in to her eyes.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Kizu gave no response, instead she just stared at Shearia as if she were going to heal her, but hadn't quite got to that point yet.

The crimson blades returned to Kizu's hand and went back into its shiki form of a black metal whip.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:32 pm

Misaki was still holding the kitty in her arms. She was currently petting its head and humming to it. The cat looks up at the others and hops out of Misaki's arms, running over to them.
    "Kitty, come back!" she cried as she chased it into the battleground.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:34 pm

Kizu flicked her wrist and wrapped the whip around Ryu's neck. "Don't think I'll let you leave after interfering with my fight."

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 pm

"It was getting out of hand would you rather I have left it like that?" He asked completely calm as he looked down at the shorter female.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Kizu pulled the whip a little to the right, causing it to tighten around his throat. "You weren't supposed to interfere with out fight." her voic ehad come out in a low monotone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:38 am