Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Meeting on the roof EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Meeting on the roof EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Meeting on the roof EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Meeting on the roof EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Meeting on the roof EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

2 posters

Meeting on the roof

Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9011

Meeting on the roof Empty Re: Meeting on the roof

Post by Masakura Wed May 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Masashi was at his usual hang out spot, on the roof of the Karakura Town's tallest building. He lay there staring at the blue sky, emotionaless. A sharp grin wiped across his face. He sat up and looked across the society beneath him.
    "Humans", he said confidently."I like them. Their way of life interests me.They live without a care in the world. Blind, to what goes on beyond their understanding. I wish I could be them. But unfortunately
    my life must be torn between fear and violence, knowing what has become of the world.But they will all die someday, and I will live on.It's petiful, watching the weak die."
    Masashi stood up and the smile withered.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10379

Post by Shearia Wed May 23, 2012 4:13 pm

"It's been awhile since I've heard someone talk like that, let allow an arrancar." Shearia's voice range out of the roof. She stood in the shadows the darkness hiding all but her gleaming blue eyes.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9011

Post by Masakura Wed May 23, 2012 4:23 pm

"How did you know I was here?",Masashi said softly, still looking down at the town."Who sent you here? Is it finally my time to be exterminated? Well? I need to know." Masashi looked deep into the the sky again his eyes widened.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10379

Post by Shearia Wed May 23, 2012 4:27 pm

"I don't kill without reason and you haven't given me one. As for why I'm here. I was in town and I like high place. What better place then this for someone who likes being up high." Shearia stepped from the darkness a childish smiled present on her face. "I'm Shearia Valin what's your name?" She chipped childishly and skipped up beside the man her hands clasped behind her back as she bent a little at the waist, her blue gleaming childish gaze locking with the man's wide eyes.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9011

Post by Masakura Wed May 23, 2012 4:38 pm

"Masashi Akamatsu" Troubled by her childish stare,he closed his eyes and walked forward."But that doesn't matter to me. That name does not have meaning anymore. Call me what you like, but here I do not have an identity. I am no one, and I don't want to be anyone."
    Masashi's palms clenched and shook. He turned round gently."Now out with it. What do you want from me?"
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10379

Post by Shearia Wed May 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Shearia smiled softly to the man. "Nothing I simply came up here for the view, the sun will be setting soon and I love looking at all the colours, they calm me." She replied in a more mature tone.

She turned around so her back was to the man. "You no Masashi...It's good that you think the way you do. In a time like this anyway but you wont make any friends if you're so straight forward about it." She stated thoughtfully and looked over her shoulder giving Masashi a warm yet sad smile.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9011

Meeting on the roof Empty Meeting on the roof

Post by Masakura Wed May 23, 2012 6:59 pm

"So. What are you trying to say?" Masashi said less calmly."I'm not trying to make friends.In a world like this, it's impossible. We do not need friends. All we need is life.I learned that the hard way".Masashi paced over to Shearia and whispered in her ear."Nobody has approached me like this before. Not since I was banished. So, why you?"
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10379

Post by Shearia Wed May 23, 2012 7:30 pm

"I heard what you said and found it interesting so I voiced my thoughts. As for you view on friends I feel sorry for you. Friends are a great weakens but also a greater strength." She replied calmly glancing side long at the man so close to her ear.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9011

Post by Masakura Wed May 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Masashi rocked back and walked towards the edge of the building.He stretched his arms out with his back to Shearia."Down there, is a world of peace compared to what you call home.There are people down there with friends.I watch them all the time."Masashi put his hands down and crouched."These people are human and you are an arrancar. I am no one. Friends mean nothing in my existance.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10379

Post by Shearia Wed May 23, 2012 8:07 pm

"They my not now but they will come to...Just like they did for me...." Shearia replied thoughtfully. glancing down at the crouching male. "You see to really admire humans, They are quite the fascinating species, they changed so much since I was one of them." She continued in the same thoughtful tone.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9011

Post by Masakura Wed May 23, 2012 8:17 pm

"Do you really feel the same way?Tell me." Masashi said curiously."There are many places in this town.There are many people.Why is it here that you decided show.It seems very odd to say the least. Masashi stood up and turned round. He locked eyes with Shearia, and his eybrows lowered."And this time"he said with a much darker tone than before."Don't play dumb with me".
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10379

Post by Shearia Wed May 23, 2012 8:24 pm

"You think I was playing dumb with you? You aren't a trusting person are you? Not that it's a bad thing put it can be quite annoying to others sometimes. I'm not sure why today I picked this particular roof I just kind of felt like coming up here so I did. Is that such a hard thing to believe?" She inquired with a tilt of her head, not phased by the man's gaze.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9011

Post by Masakura Wed May 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Masashi casually headed towards Shearia.He grabbed her head and held it towards his own. His eyes gazed deep into her eyes.His face reframed from the dark look and his hands eased upon her head."Those eyes show the look of someone who tells of the truth and heart".
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10379

Post by Shearia Wed May 23, 2012 8:33 pm

"Is that so? but even the most truthful and kind hearted person can have a dark side. Question is if you can give them a reason to become that dark side..." Shearia stated calmly but with a sadness in her voice that she both hoped he didn't hear and that he did.

Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9011

Post by Masakura Wed May 23, 2012 8:43 pm

After hearing Shearia's words, Masashi froze.He started shaking as if he was about to die.He then took a deep but shooken breath and lowered his head. His eyes closed as he said,"As you said earlier, I talk too straight.If that awakens a person's darkside, I have no problem with that. I have learned to except the fact that I am hated.If you want to awaken your darkside infront of me, just remember. This is me".
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10379

Post by Shearia Wed May 23, 2012 8:47 pm

"Sorry, I wasn't talking about you doing so for very few people can it was more me saying that I do have a dark side and there are only two people I hate and that Kage and Sevrine my brother...Sorry lets not talk about such negative things humm?" She smile softly at the last part of her sentence and skipped to sit down on the edge of the roof. "The sun set always looks so pretty up here doesn't it?" She chirped childishly with a wide childish smile.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9011

Post by Masakura Wed May 23, 2012 8:57 pm

"Y, you're right it does". Masashi walked over and sat beside Shearia."If you're an arracar, then why aren't you in Hueco Mundo, like the rest of our species. Why stay here of all places?".Masashi continued to watch the humans go through their daily lives with a sadened expression.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10379

Post by Shearia Wed May 23, 2012 9:00 pm

"Heuco Mondo is bland and often lacks colour, here though colour is everywhere and I like the wind here better to, it feels so nice and I have friends that live here so I come to visit them often to." She replied turning her head to smile at Masashi. "Why are you here you're an arrancar to?" She inquired.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9011

Post by Masakura Wed May 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Masashi was a bit shooken by Shearia's question. H e glanced at her and then looked back down over Karakura Town."I did my best", Masashi said depressingly."I did my best to become strong.After years of survival, I had finally become a Vasto Lorde. Of course, I seeked refuge in Las Noches after that which calmed me. It was a change of colours and people. But when Sosuke izen arrived that all changed. After the fighting I had just indured, I grown tired and refused to cooperate. So like many, I was to be killed.But.." Masashi said with a smile on his face,"No one was strong enough to defeat me. So, instead of fighting me, Aizen banished me to the human world with a secret technique.So, here I am."
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10379

Post by Shearia Wed May 23, 2012 9:13 pm

"Aizen hurt a lot of us I guess. Well tell you what Shi I'll come visit you to okay and I'll bring a treat too." She chirped happily and smiled sweetly at her new friend.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9011

Post by Masakura Wed May 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Masashi layed back and looked to the sky once more intently and smiled."Do what you will. I wont stop you.I'll be here for eternity, just looking at the world. Well, I can't really stop you now".
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10379

Post by Shearia Wed May 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Hoping up Shearia grabbed Masashi's hand and pulled him to his feet. "Come on I have a place I want to show you." She chriped as she dragged him down the side of the building.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9011

Post by Masakura Wed May 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Masashi did not retalliate. He stared at her while this was happening. Masashi was very distraut.He thought to himself"Why her?why now? Why is it that she can phase me like this? Why don't I just refuse to go with her?The sky wont be as beautiful wherever she is taking me".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:03 am