Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Lets have a look Around EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Lets have a look Around EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Lets have a look Around EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Lets have a look Around EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Lets have a look Around EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

2 posters

Lets have a look Around

Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10379

Lets have a look Around Empty Lets have a look Around

Post by Shearia Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:59 am

Chee zipped past the main entrance to the neutral zone and leaped up onto one of the many roof tops. Scanning to area quickly she jumped down into the street and walked briskly into the nearest clothing shop.

"Hi! Do you guys have any cheetah print crop tops or black sweat pants? I'm reeeeealllyyyy in need of a new pair." She called to the store owner, sticky her tongue out in a playful manner, right as she made eye contact with the Vizard.

Taken aback by the overfly chipper customer the shop owner blinked in surprise for a moment before quickly responding. " Yes, we have a few pairs of black sweats but I'm afraid we don't carry Animal print shirts or pants of any kind." That said he lead the Arrancar over to were the black sweats were located.

"Awwwwww, damn. Oh well they are rather hard to find now a days. They must not be in style at the moment." Chee chuckled, happy with the Shop owners quick service. She loved it when people were fast.

"Oh these ones here will do perfect! How much?" Chee Shirped, bouncing on her feet. She was itching to be running again. She loved to run, a little too much if she did say so herself. But she had to avoid sprinting off any where or she was likely to be identified completely by the gotei; and she couldn't have that. That would cause problems for Leon.

"Wonderful choice M'am! Those are 2,000 yen." The shop owner exclaimed; happy the Arrancar was pleased. Most people were still afraid of Arrancars so they tried very hard not to do anything to upset them in anyway, even if this was the neutral zone.

"Awesome! Here you go." Chee cheered, quickly handing the shop owner the correct amount before almost dashing out the door. 'So far so good, now I should probably be headed back. But I can't take the roofs again, it'll look strange. Looks like I'll have to wave my way through all these people and leave out the main entrance.' "Damn they're all sooo slow." She whisped in frustration. She hated slow people. But she would have to bare with it if she wanted to get back out without any trouble.

Walking as slow as she could force herself to go; which was still a good deal after then most people normally walked, she made a bee line for the main entrance.
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9552

Lets have a look Around Empty Re: Lets have a look Around

Post by Tsukimi Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:34 pm

“Well, you've caught my attention pretty quickly, wouldn't you say so yourself?” A voice said right behind Chee. Walking in front of her it was revealed to be Tsukimi, who at the same time stopped the smaller female in her tracks; Tsukimi didn't even try to hide the annoyance in her tone of voice, “If you wanted to be less suspicious the next time around, keep the same speed. If something fast slows down drastically obviously it's easy to catch on since the pattern was disrupted.”

After a few seconds of silence, Tsukimi opened her mouth again. “Care to tell me aside from simple pleasantries, what was really your motive?” As much as the visored herself could care less, if she didn't address the suspicion, then she wouldn't hear the end of it by others, or get some sleep until she got answers. More so, the second option stated.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10379

Post by Shearia Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Chee stopped in her tracks indeed, though she still bounced on her heels; it was very very difficult for her to sit till ever. "Awwwww why'd you have to stop me the main entrance was sooooooooo close." Chee pouted reaching dramatically on towards the main entrance to the neutral zone. "I just wanted a new pair of pants, but I didn't think it would take so long, and now I prolly look real suspicious cuz i'm figitting because I can't sit still....EVER... and I do mean ever! I practically run in my sleep, fast creatures were not meant to stop moving I swear!" She ranted dramatically while moving her hands about in overly dramatic gestures that didn't make much sense except when she pointed to the shopping bag in her hands when she mentioned the new pants.

"And that's why I look suspicious, I tried to look normal and I just can't do it." Chee finally sighed and started running on the stop so she didn't start running circles around the vizard.
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9552

Post by Tsukimi Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am

“That act merely isn't going to be enough to excuse you for causing disturbance, if you wanted a new pair of pants you could indeed have gone somewhere else, but you didn't… am I correct?” Tsukimi stated, she was mildly annoyed by the other women's behaviour and would prefer that she would drop it. “It is also very rare for an arrancar, out of all races to be here…well aside from Grimmjow, but even then; I rather not have him around.”

Tsukimi then grabbed Chee by the head, and gently pushed her to the main entrance. Indirectly telling her just to leave, before the arrancar could potentially stir up another issue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:02 pm