Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Lets Fight! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Lets Fight! EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Lets Fight! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Lets Fight! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Lets Fight! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

2 posters

Lets Fight!

Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Lets Fight! Empty Lets Fight!

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Shearia stepped out of the rifted onto the soft sand of Heuco Mondo. "I love it here" She exclaimed taking a deep breath. Then she heard Kizu's question. "Just an arrancar but I don't really care for the tittle of Espada."
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Lets Fight! Empty Let's Fight!

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:08 pm

"I see. A few years back that cockroach Aizen offered to make me into an Espada. Heh, the look on his face when I cut his face with my Zanpaktou was very amusing. Let us begin" Kizu drew her Zanpaktou and held it in a way that could be used for either defensive or offensive.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Lets Fight! Empty Re: Lets Fight!

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:10 pm

"Well aren't you quick to draw..." Shearia vanished and her voice echoed around Kizu. "Lets see if you can hit me hum..." Her voice sounded from all around.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Kizu watched as Shearia vanished from in front of her, she smiled wickedly, adn began ro raise her spirit energy until it hit about 25%. She flash stepped towards Shearia and appeared in front of her. "Hado 33: Sohkatsui!"
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:18 pm

"Ahah, over hear Kizu" Shearia appeared behind Kizu and the image of her vanished from in front of Kizu. She gigged and placed a hand on Kizu's shoulder. "You're going to have to do better than that Kizu" Her grin widened. 'Oh this is going to be sooo much fun'
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:22 pm

"Rise Kougarasumaru!!" Her katana changed into a black metal whip. "I'm going to have so much fun with this." she flash stepped towards Shearia, and flicked her wrist causing the whip to lash out and cut Shearia's right cheek.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:29 pm

Shearia didn't even wince as the whip slashed through her skin. The injury healed almost instantly. "Hum, I guess it's about time I got serious" She hummed. Being so close to Kizu with her hand still on her shoulder she pushed down on it and pulled her self up. Swinging her leg down into Kizu back and releasing Kizu's shoulder.

Kizu was thrown forward from the force and Shearia landed perfectly on her feet.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:34 pm

She landed nearly face first in the sand and coughed as she got to her feet. when she looked over at Shearia she smirked, and moved her hand to her neck. She spoke slowly under her breath, and removed a seal that had been placed there. Her spirit energy shot up to 75%. She launched herself at Shearia, and flicked the whip at her once again. "Hado 31: Shakkaho!"
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Shearia dodged the in coming blast of spiritual energy by flipping up into the air and grasped the whip, though it it could have cut her hand in to it only nipped at the skin a little.

She gripped the whip tighter allowing it to cut into her hand some more before doing an alligator roll pulling Kizu off the ground and throwing her towards one of the larger stone trees.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:46 pm

As if she were anticipating what Shearia was going to do she landed with her feet on the tree and jumped back towards her. Knowing that Shearia was going to dodge her next move, she aimed behind her and rolled when she landed. "Now, Rise from your tomb and Scatter Senbonzakura" the whip shown a bright blue and looked as if it shattered into thousands of crimson blades. "Engulf and ensnare, destroy that which stands before you." the crimson blades shot for Shearia and surrounded her.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:55 pm

"Well well what a neat trick this is but too bad you won't win with this" She giggled, strengthening her hierro before running straight through the crimson blades. Only a few managed to break through and cut her but those injuries healed in seconds. "Bala!" She hollered and trust her hand forward releasing a ball of bright blue energy. She fired five more shots before disappearing from Kizu's vision.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:00 pm

"Well shit. She's better than I thought." She jumped up into the air to get a better view of her surroundings. Her zanpaktou had returned to its' shikai form and seemed to be waiting for another command. she felt Shearia closing in from behind her and turned just in time to clash blades.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:06 pm

"Thought it was my sword you where blocking didn't you" Shearia laughed her hand having been perfectly straight and her nails holding back the sharp blade. "I don't bother with me sword to often so don't assume I will draw it so soon Kizu" She laughed again grabbing hold of the blade once again nicking her hand on it before swinging up into the air so that she was positioned above Kizu.

"Would you like to so me Released form Kizu!" She asked as she brought her leg down on Kizu's head sending her flying down into the not so soft sand. "Well!" She hollered as she landed not far from where Kizu had made contact with the ground.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Kizu groaned as she slowly stood up, blood trickled into her left eye, causing her to go momentarily blind in it. "You don't have to hold back that much. So if you want to, go into your resurrection form and make this a bit more entertaining!" Kizu jumped back and held her whip loosely at her side.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:18 pm

"Show me your Banki and I'll think about it Kizu" She giggled her grinned growing wider as she crouched low to the ground. 'Time to see how much she can take' She disappeared and appeared behind Kizu, punching her it the back then appearing again in front of her and letting lose a barrage of close range strikes.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:32 pm

She refused to make any sign of pain. Her pride refused it. "Bankai!" An explosion of spirit energy came from her and when the dust cleared Kizu stood there wearing a red kimono with black hakuma. Her captains garb was no longer visible, and her zanpaktou was back to looking like a black katana. "Shinku Kougarasumaru"
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:39 pm

"Now we're talking!" Shearia's grin looked like it was about to split her face in to. " TEAR TORA!" Shearia cried and her spiritual pressure exploded creating a cloud of dust. The dust cleared and Shearia now stood, her hair shorted to shoulder length, black stripes covered her body and she had cat ears and a tail that had a long blade attached to it. Her hands and feet were clawed and her canines were now fangs.

"Shoe me what you got Kizu! Rento!" Shearia jumped up in the air and curled herself into a tight ball and spun down towards Kizu.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:43 pm

"Heh, Engulf all in your way, destroy all in your path, explode Kougara." Just as Shearia's attack came closer, Kizu's zanpaktou started to glow crimson, and just as the two were less than two feet apart, the blade exploded. Engulfing both women in crimson, and black flames.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:53 pm

The flames subside and Shearia's rento continued and she sped forward once more ignoring the burning from the burns she received from the explosion.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Due to the subsiding flames Kizu didn't see Shearia continue her attack, so she was hit with the full brunt of it. She flew back and landed in the sand which caused a massive crater to form. "Damn it."
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:02 pm

"You're lucky that should have cut you right in half Kizu" Shearia stopped her rento and giggled.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:05 pm

"Luck had nothing to do with it. The energy from the flames slowed it down enough. You're better than I expected." She stood slowly. "Shall we continue?"
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:13 pm

"Yes please" Shearia cheerped. She brought her hand back and spiritual pressure forum a small blade at the end of her hand. "Ragu!" She called as she swung her hand sending the blade straight for Kizu's head.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Kizu raised a hand and stopped the blade before if could connect. Her spirit energy rose to 90%, and she stabbed her zanpaktou towards Shearia's chest. "Engulf and destroy." once again the crimson and black flames surrounded the two.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:19 pm

"Rento ragu!" Shearia called surrounding the blade on her tail in a thick spiritual pressure and crawling into a ball and spinning through the flames toward Kizu.

As she spin closer and closer to Kizu blades of spiritual pressure fired from her tail towards Kizu.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Kizu knew that she wouldn't have time to block or dodge this attack and readied herself for attack to hit. But almost as soon as the blades were mere inches from Kizu her Zanpaktou glowed a deep crimson. A loud roar sounded before a dark mass was standing above them both. It was the exact same thing that happened when her brother summoned her zanpaktou. The black dragon glared down at Shearia and whipped its tail and wrapped it around her waist.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:31 pm

"Hum, a dragon? How interesting" Shearia hummed not at all intimidated by the tail around her waist.

"Miss Shearia" The familiar voice of of a friends called out to her and she turned to see Valren standing with his sword draw glaring at the dragon. "Release her now!" He demanded.

'Valren you idiot'
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Kougara growled at the newcomer. His mistress knew that the fight was finished between lady Shearia and herself. But that other hollow had just ticked him off.

Kizu took a few steps back from her zanpaktou to see who it was that had interfered with the end of their fight. Kougara and Kizu made eye contact in which a silent message was passed. Kougara set Shearia down and lunged at the newcomer.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Shearia moved quicker then she ever had in her new life and stood in front of Valrin arms spread wide. "ENOUGH!" She growled teeth bared eyes glaring up and the huge charging Dragon.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Kougara stopped dead in his tracks and stared confusingly at the girl. his form shimmered and he reappeared as a whip in Kizu's hand.

"I'm sorry Shearia. He's never lashed out at someone during a friendly match." Kizu bowed slightly and backed up more than she had when her zanpaktou was in its beast form.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:36 am