Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
The Meeting EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
The Meeting EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
The Meeting EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
The Meeting EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
The Meeting EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

3 posters

The Meeting

Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12855

The Meeting Empty The Meeting

Post by Grimmjow Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:25 pm

Grimmjow has called a meeting of all the members of the Gotei 6 and their allies, this includes the  Elysium. The reason for the large meeting is to evaluate the current condition of all three allied groups.

Admin Note: If you choose to take part in this meeting you are stating that you are apart of 1 of the 3 allied groups. You may take part so though you area apart of any 1 of the 3 allied groups and the leaders and members will adapt to include you in the conversation as though you had always been such.

Grimmjow stood from his chair as the members of the three allied groups funneled into the large hall, which had been set up with ten large tables situated in a circle like shape to attempt to accommodate the masses. As each person took their seat, Grimmjow regarded them with calculating blue eyes. There were a lot a faces he didn't recognize and quite a few he did. The usual grin the Arrancar had once held on his face was gone, like it had been for the last several years. The war had taken its tole on all those who survived. A lot had changed in the last few years, most people weren't the same as they once were.

Once everyone was seated he spoke, his voice loud and clear in the large space. "Glad you all made it. For those of you who don't know why I have called you all here, you're here to report the status of your activities from the past few months and to be informed for the activates of the Gotei six. To start I would like to hear from the  Elysium. Tsukimi, what is the status of your neutral areas? Have there been any conflicts, and do you have any concerns?"

Over the last two-hundred years, Grimmjow had become far more calm. He still had his terrible temper, but he wasn't as brash, taking more time to think about most of his actions. His mind was focused on stabilizing the delicate balance between the three dimensions. He'd made that his goal after seeing may of his friends fall in the war, and it had been the last thing a dear friend had asked of him before falling into a sleep that they might never wake up from.

His eyes focused on Tsukimi, waiting for her to stand and give her report. The neutral zone had been something the girl had suggested to him all on her own. As she was a good friend of Shearia, he had heeded her request.
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9528

The Meeting Empty Re: The Meeting

Post by Tsukimi Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Tsukimi yawned as she walked into the large hall. The woman shuddered; even after so many years she still got uncomfortable just being where the soul society had been. Tsukimi was one of the people who didn't change, since the war was pretty much meaningless to her, and there was nothing she felt was traumatizing enough to make an impact on her. She took the seat closest to her and sat down, resting her legs on the table. Tsukimi almost fell asleep while Grimmjow was talking, until he directed the conversation to her and focused on her. It wasn’t until then that the vizared opened her eyes.

“The status of Elysium is currently fine; shops are running per-usual, and most of the time people are being considerate of the no fighting rule,” Tsukimi implied. “There is no conflict arising that I know of; Elysium is rather peaceful for a reason. What’s concerning, on the other hand, is the people who do disrupt and start conflicts in the area. As much as I could care less, if I have an influx of people starting conflicts belonging to a single force, I will forbid access to Elysium for a set amount of time, which could evidently be forever. ” There was, indeed, a hint of tiredness in her voice with a side of frustration hinting that she just woke up only for the sole reason of being there. Her words were final and they wouldn't be changing under any set circumstances.  “If you need any more documented reports, I have a file I brought with me, just in case.”

Last edited by Tsukimi on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12855

Post by Grimmjow Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Grimmjow shook his head. 'Same old Tsukimi.' "Hisagi will take those from you after the meeting. And Tsukimi. Feet off the table. We're all too close together for that." Sighing, he turned to Shuhei, who stood at his side as his Vice-Captain and gestured for him to take over and inform everyone of what had been happening in the Gotei. There had been several issues over the past few months with Leon's men attacking patrols and causing a ruckus in the world of the living.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11562

Post by Shuhei/Renji Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:42 pm

Shuhei nodded, turning to the group. "For the last several months there have been numerous ambushes on our scouting parties by Leon's men. So far there have been no casualties, but it's clear his group is trying to initiate something. The last thing we need is to start another war, but right now it looks like that's exactly what they're trying to push us into. We need a way to stop these attacks without pushing things too far out of balance. We also need to keep in mind how their actions might effect innocent souls in the human world. There have been a few incidents with Leon's group in the human world. We've done our best to handle things carefully, but if they start focusing their efforts on the humans, we'll have to stop them. At least here we can defend without too much concern, but they will find a way to force our hand if we let them be."
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12855

Post by Grimmjow Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Red eyes narrowed at the mention of Leon. That bastard had inflicted so much pain on his idiotic brother, along with that stupid wench that had been with him and he'd sworn to himself that he'd make them pay. "Need someone to kick their ass out of the human world? I'll do it. Been dying for a rematch with the f***er." Kurosagi bared his fangs as he thought back on the nightmares he'd heard his brother have. He'd go to the human world and tear the bastards apart weather Grimmjow gave him permission or not, but he'd prefer to have it, if only to avoid causing trouble for his rival. He was under enough stress as it was.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11562

Post by Shuhei/Renji Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Shuhei nodded, turning to his leader and lover. "That is one of the options, forming a small group of capable fighters to handle the situation in a more subtle technique than a head on assault. Going for the root of the problem. We simply can't afford to fight through every layer of underlings."
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12855

Post by Grimmjow Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:11 pm

"Leon hasn't been seen in the world of the living. The reports clearly depicted a female as the leader of the small group he seems to have sent there. Kurosogi, if you go you're to bring that girl back here alive. We can't find Leon if we don't know where he's hiding. You can take, Renji and Rayne with you. That should be enough for you to deal with them." Grimmjow ordered.

"That's fine, So long is it ain't the wench from before. I don't mind keeping her alive. I'd like to see the report on the sighting before heading out though." Kurosagi leaned back in his chair, getting comfortable, knowing he'd still have to sit through the rest of the meeting.

"Back to the reports. Kurosogi how's Shearia doing? You and Rayne making sure she'd fed?" Some of the Soul Reapers present cringed at the thought of hollows feeding.

"Course we are! The F*** do you think we are. She saved our skins, no way we're gonna let her die or starvation while she sleeps. Besides she does a damn good job of absorbing the spirit energy from the area around her anyway. We don't often have to lead a hand. As for her condition, It's no better and no worse." Kurosogi rose to his feet after that assuming the meeting was about done with.

"Alright, everyone that is all. For now. You may leave." Grimmjow waved them off watching as everyone rose and left. All but Tsukimi and Shuhei as they still had files to exchange.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11562

Post by Shuhei/Renji Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Shuhei quickly made his way through the crowd as the people tried to funnel through the door. Reaching Tsukimi, he exchanged small pleasantries with her as he got the file. "I hope you don't have any more problems in your area. I think it's really nice to have somewhere we don't have to worry about all these politics in. If you need us for anything, don't hesitate to contact us. We'll do our best to make sure our subordinates don't cause trouble for you." He was too fond of her shop to not want everything to run smoothly.
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9528

Post by Tsukimi Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Throughout the meeting, Tsukimi never put her feet off the table, and simply observed not saying a word until Shuuhei shuffled his way around, she handed the file to him. Responding to what he said to her “If I do, then I do- but there will be consequences.  It’s highly pathetic though to those who start fights in Elysium, since you go there to avoid them. Also thanks, I’m rather grateful for those words, and have minor worries no one on your side will cause anything, if so you’ll be informed”

After she said that, and handed over the file. Tsukimi got up, and cleaned where her feet were on the table; she pushed in her chair, and scratched her head, wanting to say more, but didn’t and with that she just walked out the door and went to an empty space, so her pet hollow dragons could make a garganta for her to get back to Elysium Bazaar for some sleep.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12855

Post by Grimmjow Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:22 pm

"Shuhei" Grimmjow called once everyone was gone. "Have we found anything out about them?" He inquired, knowing Shuhei would know that he was talking about the new enemy that had shown up and disappeared just as quickly. Said enemy had had Grimmjow on edge more so than usual. Things had finally been settling down over the last little while and he hoped it would stay that way.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11562

Post by Shuhei/Renji Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Shuhei returned to his lover's side with the file, sitting on the table and flipping through the file before he thought to pass it over to Grimmjow. He wanted to know who was causing trouble in Elysium. "Fast," he answered, paging through the sheets. "The all the reports had that in common. Nothing else significant, but none of the scouts had the skill to handle her. I think using more skilled people for monitoring for a little while might give us a little information. The woman didn't even have to use any special skills to take them out. If we want to know more, we'll need to force it out." He looked sympathetically at Grimmjow, knowing he was upset. Turning back to the pages, he gave a little smile. "On the bright side, Tsukimi is much better with her information. People don't have to be secretive in Elysium, so she has names and pictures for the people she's banning for violence." He passed the file over. "A little more information on our enemies," he said with a smile, hoping that little bit of good news might take some weight off of the arrancar's shoulders.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12855

Post by Grimmjow Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:47 pm

"Leon's one thing Shuhei but that's not whose worrying me. I meant if you've found out any information on the other group that appeared recently. It's them that have me concerned. They haven't done anything but I have a really bad feeling about them." Grimmjow re-explained. He was glad Tsukimi was doing such a good job of taking care of the neutral zones, but he hadn't had too much concern for them to begin with.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11562

Post by Shuhei/Renji Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Losing his smile, Shuhei folded his hands in his lap. He almost wished Grim hadn't brought them up. There had been something shady going on and they had almost nothing to go on. They knew that someone had messed with their enemy, someone who wasn't them. It was part of the reason they'd been so riled up. They hadn't had any incidents that they hadn't blamed on the enemy, but he was starting to doubt that all of it was true. "We don't have hard facts or knowledge, but I think they're trying to spark fighting between us and the enemy arrancar. They only did enough to piss Leon off. We've been upset at him, blaming him for everything going on around here, and I'm sure some of it is him, but what if they're trying to sabotage us? I feel like we're being lured into war. I mean, think of what happened with Aizen right before he went to Hueco Mundo. He used the intruders as a distraction to get away with his plan. I'm getting that feeling, Grim."
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12855

Post by Grimmjow Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Grimmjow sighed. Shuhei was right Leon had only started provoking them recently and from what him know of that man he didn't seem like the kind to just randomly start shit unless he had a reason. Sure he'd attack Gotei members if he happened by them but he hadn't gone looking for members before.

"Even if it is an attempt to draw us into war, we still can't leave Leon's men be when their causing such a commotion." Grimmjow collapsed into his chair, closing his eyes as he thought for a moment. "Have someone look into this new enemy. Someone on the stronger sided, we shouldn't under estimate them. And inform Tsukimi that she should keep an eye out for them they might use the Neutral Zone to hid in, with it being so close to the palace." He ordered and gestured for the Soul Reaper standing by the door to bring him some tea. The man hurried off and left the two alone to do his Captains bidding.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11562

Post by Shuhei/Renji Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Shuhei shifted his weight to leave, pivoting back in a moment of hesitation. "Will you be home tonight?" He knew he needed to do what Grimmjow asked, but he was afraid if he left then the man would stay at his desk all night. Or whatever he did when was out late. Shuhei wouldn't put it past him to go out and savage something just to relieve some tension. He'd never trusted himself around the soul reaper when he was angry, and though Shuhei understood he didn't want to hurt him, it still made him worry. It was the most helpless feeling in the world, not being able to help his lover when the man was suffering.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12855

Post by Grimmjow Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:32 pm

"I should be." Was all Grimmjow said before Closing his eyes again and leaning back in his chair. The Soul Reaper returned and quietly left the the Arrancar's tea in front of him before disappearing again.

The Arrancar shifted with a sigh and rubbed his forehead. Standing Grimmjow waked up to Shuhei and pulled him into his chest. Purring lightly Grimmjow nuzzled the side of Shuhei's head. "I'm fine Shu just stressed." He said as he breathed in the calming sent of his lover. "Now go, I'll grab something to eat then head home for the night." With that Grimmjow released Shuhei and gestured, with his head for the man to get a move on.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11562

Post by Shuhei/Renji Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:37 pm

Shuhei felt himself relax the instant Grimmjow's body was against his. Hugging back while he could, Shuhei let Grimmjow's words of assurance wash over him. Once he was released, he headed for the door, challenging the arrancar over his shoulder as he walked. "I'm holding you to that, Grim. If I don't see you tonight, I'm coming after you. You need to relax soon or we'll all regret it." He smiled to make sure Grim knew it was a joke and then rushed off to do his work. He couldn't wait to get home, now, but everything needed to be done properly.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12855

Post by Grimmjow Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:39 pm

That said Grimmjow headed out to hunt with a shake of his head and a low chuckle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 am