Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Calling a meeting! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Calling a meeting! EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Calling a meeting! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Calling a meeting! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Calling a meeting! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

3 posters

Calling a meeting!

Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Calling a meeting! Empty Calling a meeting!

Post by Grimmjow Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Grimmjow burst through the large doors of the Squad one barracks disregarding any and all protocols by doing so. "Jaggerjack what do you think you are doing?" The head captain boomed.

"I am taking a team into Heuco Mondo and I'll taking Shearia away from there" Grimmjow got straight the point not wanting to waste any time.

"You will do no such thing Jaggerjack" The head captain replied coldly.

Grimmjow's Fist hit the top of the head captains desk. "I will do as I please old man. It's the others that need your damn permission and I am not stupid enough so I'm telling you do give them that choice" Grimmjow growled.

"The answer is no Jaggerjack. I can not let anyone sacrifice the lives of my man for selfish reasons like yours Jaggerjack." The head captain said with finality.

"So be it but don't act like that will stop me. I am going to save her with or without the help of Soul Society! And if I go alone you just might end up losing Two of the strongest fighters you've got Old man." He growled and headed for the door.

"You and Shearia are far from the strongest fighters I have Jaggerjack. You two may be on par with some of the captains but you are far from being two of the strongest fighters here." Yamamoto replied, thinking his was right but he was ohh so wrong.

Grimmjow stopped but stayed facing the "So you think Old man. A wise man once said that one with power will not always show it for power is fear." He stated and left without another word.

The head captain thought on Grimmjow's words and his eyes widened by the smallest of a fraction. "Bring me, Van, Kurosaki, misa and Grimmjow at once." 'It would seem the two of you have been hiding that witch you are truly capable of Grimmjow...Shearia.'

Calling a meeting! Empty Re: Calling a meeting!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Misaki ran as fast as she could as soon as she heard that Head Captain Yamamoto wanted to see her. She ran until she made it to the Squad 1 barracks. She tried to catch her breath before speaking to the old man.

"I'm really sorry Captain Yamamoto!" she cried, "It's not my fault! There was this cute little baby bird that fell off the tree and I had to put it back in its nest, but then the Mama bird saw me and began pecking at me and that was why I was late. I'm so so so so so so so sorry!"
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:16 am

Grimmjow burst back through the doors of the head captains office. "What do you want old man? You already turned me down!" He boomed glaring at the old man before him.

His eyes darted over to Misaki and he snarled. 'What the hell is she dong here?'"What the hell is she here for?" He hissed his murderous gaze trainign once more on the old man.

"I have change my mind Grimmjow and have decided to send yourself, Kurosaki Ichigo, Misaki and Van to heuco Mondo with you to retrieve Shearia Valin. As well I will allow you to choose two more people to go with you." Grimmjow grinned at the old man.

"What with the sudden change of heart?" Grimmjow inquired his blue eyes shining with thanks.

"You say interesting things sometimes Grimmjow that far out shine your years and make others think" Was the head captains only response.

Grimmjow chuckled lightly. "You have no idea Old man" His eyes suddenly seemed so deep and filled with knowledge far greater than one would have ever thought him to have. "Lets hope the rest get here soon." He finished and leaned up against a wall crossing his arms over his broad chest. 'Who to choose....

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:37 pm

Misaki looked up at Captain Yamamoto. "We're saving Shearia?" she asked.

Captain Yamamoto nodded. Misaki was about to jump for joy until she remembered the invasion. She lowered her head.

"I'm sorry," she spoke softly, "But I have to refuse. We weren't able to save Shearia from being taken in the first place because majority of Domei had to protect me. As much as I want to help save Shearia, sending me to help rescue her wouldn't be the best choice. I'll only slow everyone down. I'm sorry." She ran out the door, tears falling down her face.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Shuhei walked down the corridor at a brisk pace. He needed to reach the meeting place so he could volunteer himself to help with the rescue mission. If he had made it to the battle a little sooner things might have turned out a little different. Entering the room in almost complete silence, he was surprised to see Grimmjow and Misa talking with the head captain. Just as he walked in, Misa ran past him in tears. Why is Misa crying? Watching her disappear with worried eyes, he turned to the others. "I'm here to volunteer for the rescue mission."
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Grimmjow watched Misa go with a hardened expression until his eyes landed on Shuhei and his face flushed a light pink as images of what the two of them had done at Crescent moon a few nights ago. "Hisagi...alright then, I didn't even know that you knew Shearia" He commented and took a deep breathe to calm himself.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Shuhei had to force himself not to give the man a broad smile and focused on the task at hand. "I don't know her personally but I want to help. She's a friend of several people I know and I was on my way to the battle to help when she was kidnapped. The least I can do is help bring her back." He paused, glancing over his shoulder in the direction Misa had gone. "Why is Misaki upset?"
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Grimmjow frowned. "She has it in her head that she is weak and wouldn't be of any help to us if she were to come with us to save Shearia. She blames herself for it."He said bluntly. He blamed himself to but sitting here in self loathing isn't going to fix his mistakes so he was going to save her no matter what.

"Though she may think that she's wrong, just by being there she will give all of us strength for when one has something to protect and has friends counting on them their power increases ten fold. Her crying about this isn't going to change what happened but she can do something to make sure Shearia's gets back safely." Grimmjow explained looking out the large window in the head captains office thoughtfully.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:24 pm

"I'm going to talk to her." He didn't leave it open for discussion. If they needed him they could message him through the black butterflies or come find him themselves. He couldn't sit by as Misa kicked herself internally; she deserved better than that. "I'll catch up with you later Grim," he called over his shoulder, already heading after the blond girl.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Grimmjow's eyes widened at the nickname Shuhei gave him. A smile spread across his face. 'That guy is way to nice sometimes'

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Misaki followed Shuhei back to the Squad 1 barracks where Captain Yamamoto and Grimmjow were waiting. She walked in front of them and lowered her head.

"I'm sorry with what happened earlier," she apologized, "I had assumed that because of what happened in the invasion, I felt like I was incapable to go on this mission. But I love Shearia. She's my best friend- No! She's a sister to me. She's always been there when I needed her and this time she needs me. I'm coming along on this mission!"
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Shuhei felt immensely proud of Misaki, turning to face Grimmjow. "We're both ready to go when you are. Let's get everyone who's coming and go. I don't intend to be late again."
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Grimmjow patted Misa on the head and gave her a grin. "Van can catch up to us later lets move!" He cheered and opened a portal to Heuco Mondo.

He stepped into the portal and formed a strong path out in front of them. "Shall we?" He inquired and gestured for the two of them to follow him with his hand.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:55 pm

"But wait!" Misaki cried out, "Is it just the three of us going to Heuco Mondo alone?"
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:02 pm

"Yeah I'll leave a weak arrancar here to open a portal for Van and he'll meet us there. Besides the fewer of us there are the easier it will be to sneak in." Grimmjow explained and pushed Misa forward into the portal. "Shu you coming" He called over his shoulder.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:09 pm

"That's why I'm here. And even while stealth is important we have to be careful how few people we fight with. I don't like mistakes being repeated." He moved to walk past Grimmjow, pausing to make sure no one was looking and leaned up, kissing him quickly. "No mistakes this time; I'm not losing you or Misa."
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Grimmjow froze until Shuhei pulled away before shakes his head to clear his mind and walked in to the portal after Shuhei and closed it behind them.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

soul level9383

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Ichigo went KIA after the big battle in Karakura Town, he didn't think it was that hectic but he knew it would get out of hand chasing other arrancars and such. He traveled here through a gate flying through the Seireitei to the barracks he sensed a strong power level there then pushed him landing and flash stepping to the ground. "Shit...I just missed them" he said balling up his fist "I hope everyone's ok....they must be heading towards Las Noches" he said knowing thats the place since no one is going back to Karakura. He turned around seeing a demonic looking hand streching out from a rip between here and Las Noches knowing it was a arrancar he slashed it in half quickly as it got through. "Hmm seems they was heading this way....I'll follow the path and find out what the hell is going on" he said bursting in the dorr then shot off to catch up with the others quickly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:02 am