Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Meeting at Sokyoku Hill EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Meeting at Sokyoku Hill EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Meeting at Sokyoku Hill EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Meeting at Sokyoku Hill EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Meeting at Sokyoku Hill EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

2 posters

Meeting at Sokyoku Hill

Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Meeting at Sokyoku Hill Empty Meeting at Sokyoku Hill

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:41 am

There was already a large crowd on the hill when Kizu showed up. Her spirit energy causing many of the lower ranked shinigami to fall to their knees. "Seems like the party hasn't started yet, glad I made it on time." She smirked as she said spoke.

Last edited by Kizuna Naruse on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Meeting at Sokyoku Hill Empty Re: Meeting at Sokyoku Hill

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:49 am

Shearia watched from a far corner of the hill as Kizu arrived and grinned when several soul reapers fell to their knees. "well she sure is strong. I like her." Shearia mused aloud. " I hope I don't get noticed, I'm not supposed to be here" she giggled. She made sure to keep her spiritual pressure at 1% so as not to attract attention.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Meeting at Sokyoku Hill Empty Meeting at Sokyuko Hill

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:55 am

"Hey there old man Yamamoto. Been a while hasn't it?" She smirked and walked over to the head captain. He glared at her for a moment, then turned around to face the Seireitei again while they wiated for the rest of the shinigami to show up. "You're boring me old man." with that Kizu sat in the exact spot she had been standing, causing a puff of dust to float up around her.

Last edited by Kizuna Naruse on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:07 am

Shearia let her spiritual pressure rise to 3% to see how sensitive Kizu was to the engery around her. "I wonder if she'll notice me at all" she giggled.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:22 pm

Out of the blue, Misaki appears at Sokyoku Hill out of breath. Worry was easy to see on her face as she looked at the soul reapers already there.
    "I'm so sorry I'm late!" she cried rapidly, "I went to the west side of the Rukon District because it had been a while since I been there and I hadn't seen my family in so long and then I was attacked by a Vizard and I thought I was a goner until I was saved by an Arrancar and then the Vizard went away and then the Arrancar and I talked for a bit until she mentioned something about a meeting and no one told me about a meeting, well they might have but I might not have paid attention, and then I rushed as fast as I could here AND I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!" She took a deep breath before collapsing on the ground. Luckily she was still conscious.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Kizu laughed at the look on Misaki's face. It had been a while since she had seen anyone that amusing. She looked over in the direction a strange, but familiar spirit energy was and lowered her own to about 15% and smirked. She knew that Shearia was around but was unable to pinpoint the exact location. 'It's been a while since I had to locate someone by that low of a spirit energy. That girl is going to be very entertaining to hang around.' She stood once again and moved to the far edge of the group, as if she were waiting for someone or something.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Despite Misaki's appearance at sokyoku hill Shearia's attention remanded on Kizu. She watched carefully as Kizu moved slowly to the far edges of the group of sou reapers. Kizu seemed to be waiting for someone.'So she noticed did she. Interesting lets see if she can find me though'

Shearia sat cross legged on the hard ground and rested her head on her hand while following Kizu with her eyes.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:57 pm

She slowly lowered her spirit energy until it would be considered undetectable, she slowly turned around and faced the far edge of the hill and waited again. Sure she could cheat and look for the spirit ribbons, but she enjoyed a challenge. 'I could always use my Zanpaktou to locate her exact location, but that would mean releasing it into its third form, and I'm not willing to start a massive battle here...hmmm let's see, if I were an arrancar, where would I be sitting in a place where I didn't belong?' She flash stepped in Shearia's general direction, but stopped about 10 feet away from her. "Found ya."
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Shearia giggled, a smirk playing across her face. "So you id good job Kizu" She commented looking up at Kizu from her place on the ground. "It's would seem you prefer me to these Soul Reapers. This is a meeting to get to know all the new Soul Reapers that have recently joined Soul society you know." She giggled. Her childish demeanor from before for had diapered to be replaced by a more cocky attitude.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:05 pm

After resting for a bit, Misaki looked over to see Shearia and Kizuna talking to each other. She decided to go see them.
    "Hey there. What's up?" she asked.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:07 pm

"New soul reapers, yes. I however am not new to the Soul Society. I'm one of the original captains, former squad 10 captain to be exact. And ever since I've been in Hueco Mundo, I've enjoyed the company of hollows a bit more than soul reapers." She looked over at Shearia and shook her head. "Don't you have a meeting over in Hueco Mundo?"
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:09 pm

"Hum..." Shearia looked over at Misaki but said nothing at the moment Kizu proved to be far more interesting though Misaki was a funny girl.

She brought her attention back over to Kizu. "Yep but no one was really there yet so I thought I'd go back later. Grimmjow-sama and I were the only ones there" She sighed.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:21 pm

She glanced over at Misaki, and nodded her head in acknowledgment. "Do you know Grimmjow well?"
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:24 pm

"Well enough" She replied getting to her feet and dusting off her pants. "I have a question for you. How long has to been since you've had a good fight?" She grinned as she locked her light blue eyes with Kizu's.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Misaki noticed that it was probably not a good idea to be there and walked away, meeting all the new Soul Reapers there.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:28 pm

"My last fun fight? It was before I left Hueco Mundo. I sparred with Nel for a bit but then got bored when the meeting was called over there. Why you want to fight?" Kizu got this strange look in her eyes, like she was hoping that she'd have an interesting opponent.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:31 pm

"I do love to fight but don't you think that wouldn't be the brightest idea considering where we are and what I am. Most soul reapers wouldn't know weather I was a rogue or an alliance member" Shearia grinned, she didn't really care if some Soul Reapers jumped in it's not like they'd be able to stop her any way.

Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:36 pm

"This is true, but how else are we supposed to entertain ourselves? Most of these captains are too weak for a good fight. But how about after the meetings? Or we could skip them entirely and have a bit of fun." Kizu was getting excited, it really had been a while since she had a good fight. The sparring match with Nel had been fun, but she enjoyed the ones where she felt like either she or her opponent could die at any given moment.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:47 pm

"Follow me, we can fight in heuco mondo" With a flick of her wrist Shearia opened up a portal to Heuco Mondo and stepped through it creating a path for the two of them with her spiritual energy.
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)
    Kizuna Naruse(gone)

soul level9744

Post by Kizuna Naruse(gone) Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Kizu eagerly jumped through the portal following Shearia. She absolutely loved Hueco Mundo, and thought of is as her second home. "If you don't mind me asking, are you an Espada, or just an arrancar?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:14 am