Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Meeting the New Captain EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Meeting the New Captain EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Meeting the New Captain EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Meeting the New Captain EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Meeting the New Captain EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

2 posters

Meeting the New Captain

Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Meeting the New Captain Empty Meeting the New Captain

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Shuhei stepped through the portal Grimmjow had made, unhappy at having to be at work again, but he knew he had work to do. He had his new captain behind him and they were going to get everything worked out. It would be fine. "So what do we first?"
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Meeting the New Captain Empty Re: Meeting the New Captain

Post by Grimmjow Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Grimmjow closed the portal. All squad members in the area froze and stared at Shuhei. "Let them now who I am might be a good start." He said to Shuhei and stared back to the members of his new squad.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:01 pm

"This is the new captain of Squad 9, Grimmjow Jaggerjacks. Captain Yamamoto has put him and two new Captains in squads 3 and 5. They'll be helping bring some order to the squads during the war." He stared at the confused group, hoping his face didn't show that he'd been crying. "Anything you'd like to add, Grimmjow?"
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:07 pm

"Do as I ask and they'll be no problems." He stated blandly before walking towards his office the eyes of eyes squad member fallowing him as he went. He grinned like a maniac as he stepped through the door to his and Shuhei's office. Murmuring followed. Most of it being about how Yamamoto could put an arrancar as a captain.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:19 pm

"He's more pleasant than you think. He's a good man and has saved my life a couple of times now. He's short tempered, but he's been alive a long time and knows what he's talking about. It will be an interesting transition, integrating our new allies into our ranks, but I think it's for the best. It's important for us to have open minds through this, and to be understanding of differences. If you need something, I promise you can still come to me and that you can trust Grimmjow to take care of anything you might need as well." He nodded to the group and then headed to the office after the other man.

"I think you made an impression. That was easier than I thought."
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Grimmjow yawned and took a seat on Shuhei's desk. "Wait till the group training starts. Now that will make an impression." Grimmjow stated with a smirk. "Speaking of witch that starts tomorrow I want to whole squad in the training ground for noon." He declared.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:32 pm

"I suppose that includes me then?" He sighed heavily, rubbing the back of his neck before he sauntered over to his desk and started sorting through the large stack of papers on his desk. "I'm actually dreading it. I have a feeling it's going to be just like at the academy again."
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Grimmjow turned to Shuhei with a curious tilt of his head. "What was it like at the academy?" He inquired and moved so he was sitting cross legged on the end of Shuhei's desk.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:18 pm

"I don't know if I could give a description that's accurate for everyone, but it was like a nonstop competition. We studied, we trained, and we learned. I was pretty well known back then because I was doing missions with the Gotei 13, and I was good with my Kido. Then again, it wasn't hard to be better at it than the others; I had field training and I had to repeat my last year so many times I was like a celebrity to the others. So I got a lot of people either admiring me or trying to pick a fight because they thought I was showing off. Truth was I just couldn't hold back that well. That's actually how Misa and I met. She tried starting something with me and I made her be my friend. After I made friends with her it was a lot easier to deal with. I had someone I could really talk to without all the social bullshit and we trained together. The last time I failed the final was interesting. Two of my classmates and I were assigned to lead a group of freshmen on a field lesson and of course a group of hollows had gotten into the area. I made sure all the freshmen got to safety, and," he touchedthe scar over his eye, "some of my classmates came back and helped fight them off. We probably would have died there if Aizen of all people hadn't saved us. They ended up giving me a seated position after that. I didn't even pass my stupid tests. I would have quit too, if Tousen hadn't convinced me to stay. Misa actually passed her tests and we stuck together as much as possible being in different squads."
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Grimmjow nodded his head. "It'll be fun promise." He said sliding off the desk and walking over to his own. He started doing paper work without another word. He was sorting the papers into two piles and then got up and walked out the door. "You! He called pointing to won of the girls. " come here." she came and he asked her to help him fill out the paper work for the females. The two seemed to get alone just fine. He joked with her and she would laugh and true laugh. He did the same with one of the male member sand had finished his paper work just as the sun was setting.

"Done. Need help Shuhei." He asked walking over to the black haired male.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Shuhei could feel jealously welling up inside of him and he bit his tongue as Grimmjow flirted with not only a female squad member but a male one too! How dare he get angry about a past relationship Shuhei had had, when he was blatantly flirting with people in front of him. He was still silently seething when Grimmjow came over to help him.

"I'm fine, I only have a few papers left." That wasn't necessarily true. He'd been so busy glaring at everyone that so much as chortled at one of Grimmjow's jokes that he still had a stack of papers a quarter of an inch thick. "It won't take me more that 15 minutes," so long as you stop distracting me. "You should ask me for help with the paper work in the future. I've been filling these out for years and I know how to do this job better than anyone else here. And having other people in here is distracting. They're too loud." He kept his eyes on his paper as he spoke, continuing to fill out the proper things as he spoke.

He hated how angry and hurt he was feeling today. Knowing full well he was over reacting, he continued to try and push down his emotions so they wouldn't overwhelm him again, but Grimmjow kept managing to tug on them. He might take up drinking at this rate. He needed to calm down and last time he was stressed out from work, Kira had convinced him to have some sake with Matsumoto, Shunsui and the others that favored the drink. It really had helped with his stress levels and he was able to work better after he got over his hangover. But would he really want to leave himself vulnerable while he was drunk? The world seemed to be targeting him at the moment.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Grimmjow sat on the edge of Shuhei's desk. "They were reports on people I didn't know so I called a girl in for help with the girls and q guy for the guys. Oh and the girl is gay and the guy is straight so no worries about them falling for me in that way." Grimmjow stated plainly. He could see that the other was upset about him talking with the two squad members and didn't want to make him think he had an interest in them or vice versa.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Shuhei felt relief flood through his system and he immediately felt like a jealous idiot. Rubbing his hands over his face in frustration, he turned apologetic eyes to his lover. "I'm sorry; I know I'm being stupid. I hate feeling like this." Taking a breath, he put his hand on Grimmjow's smiling softly before turning back to his work, a little comforted by the brief contact.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Grimmjow grinned and sat down on the desk, waiting for Shuhei to finish his paper work.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Shuhei eyed Grimmjow suspiciously as he worked. The look the man was giving him sent shivers down his spine. He couldn't shake the feeling he was going to do something else that was going to throw him into chaos again. Hurriedly working through the last few slips of paper, he straightened his stack and raised his brow at Grim. "Something I can help you with, Captain?" The word slipped over his lips like it flowed naturally. He hadn't been able to call anyone from his squad that title in a long while.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:01 pm

The sun was set and it was getting late. Grimmjow got to his feet and hauled the other into his arms bridle style. He carried him to the Captains quarters and placed the other on the bed. Pulling the other into his arms and spooning him from behind. He yawned and kissed the other lightly on the cheek. "Night Shuhei..."
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Startled when Grimmjow picked him up, Shuhei squeaked and held onto the man as he was carried to Grimmjow's new bed and pulled him close. "Night Shuhei," he said with a kiss.

The warmth of the man soothed Shuhei and he smiled as he said his goodnight wishes as well. Today had been far too long and he felt like he could sleep for a year and be content.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Grimmjow woke up to the sun shining in his eyes. He shifted a little and smiled at the man in his arms. He Yawn and stretched before sliding out of bed. He went directly to the courtyard and stopped the first squad member he saw. Scaring the man half to death. He ordered the man to gather all squad members in the training grounds for noon. The man had nodded and rushed off to do as ordered.

Taking a seat on top of the barracks roof Grimmjow watched as squad members rushed by taking care of whatever they had to before the meeting. The reason he hadn't woken up Shuhei when he left was because he thought the other needed more sleep.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Shuhei groggily came to as yelling and fighting resonated into his ears. "Ugh, ten more minutes," he groaned with a small whimper. He was too cozy to get up now.

Last edited by Shuhei Hisagi on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:39 pm

The sun hit it's highest point and Grimmjow appeared in the training ground in front of all the squad members. "Where's Hisagi?" A few attacked and Grimmjow ignored them.

"Today we start your training. It's time all of you learned how to really fight!" He roared over the crowd and silenced any noises coming from the group. "I want everyone partner up. Each pair must contain one female and one male.Once partnered I want you to spar. No weapons just your hands." He ordered.

"I'm not a close range fighter!" Someone yelled out and Grimmjow's eyes landed on the small blonde.

"Fix it then!" He yelled back and murmurs were heard throughout the grounds. "You wont always be in your preferred type on range in a battle so you're all going to learn how to use ALL ranges of fighting. Close, mid and long got it!" He explained and a few squad members cheered 'yes sir'. "Now get moving, you better work up a sweat!" Everyone paired up and got moving.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:46 pm

The sounds of training filtered in through the window and Shuhei finally rolled over with a groan. "What time is it?" Listening to the sounds of fighting, he took a moment to register what he was hearing. "Shit! I'm late!" Jumping up with a start, he fixed his clothes and grabbed his shoes and sword, heading to where his squad was training. He sonidoed over to Grimmjow, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Pushing his bedhead around, he looked questioningly at the other man. "You didn't wake me up?"
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Grimmjow chuckled at Shuhei's question. "No no I did not." He stated as watchful eyes carefully analyzed the movements of the squad members. Figuring out what people were good at or not so good at.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:08 am

Shuhei watched Grimmjow's sharp eyes analyzing everyone as they fought. "Is there a reason you didn't wake me? You said you wanted me to be here, right?" The man had made such a fuss making sure he knew he was going to make everyone train. Letting his own eyes start glancing over all the pairs, he started taking in information on what was going on. "You have them all working on close range," he noted.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:12 am

Grimmjow didn't turn to face him. "Close range is more commonly used so I will work on that first before anything else and I didn't wake you because I thought you needed so extra sleep." He explained and called out to one of the pairs, pointing out that the male kept getting tripped up because he leaned back to far when the girl kicked at his head and that put him off balance. The man nodded and they pair continued on the girl reminding the man every time he made the mistake again that he needed to fix it.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:22 am

Shuhei watched the whole thing and felt his stomach drop as he realized that Grimmjow was actually doing a good job as Captain. He was off to a good start with training and he was being attentive to learn about the different squad members. Just thinking about the fact Grim was doing so well had him feeling bad again. He was being so much trouble, his mind trying to think of why he couldn't have a new Captain and here Grimmjow was, doing a fantastic job and doing everything he could to prove he was. It was just stupid to be stuck on old ways. He needed to move forward. Sighing, he rubbed his eyes again. "Can I go back to sleep?" He was starting to feel stressed again and he wanted go start his day over to keep that from happening. He was sick of feeling like this. Nothing was like it used to be, not even him.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:26 am

Grimmjow grunted and his fist flew out towards Shuhei's face sending him flying backwards and out to his back ten feet back. The strike should have broken the man's ribs but no harm had been done to him he had simply been pushed back and down. Everyone froze and stared at their Captain. "If you wanted to sleep you should have stayed in bed. You stepped out here and now you're going to train now get up!" He ordered never turning to face the other.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:32 am

Touching his chest with surprised, his shocked look changed slowly into a playful grin. This was something he could definitely use this to work out some of his emotions. "Well you should have said so sooner." Pushing himself up from the ground, he got into a fighting stance. "Any rules before we start?"
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:07 am

Grimmjow grinned but didn't turn to face the other. "two. Don't hold back and no weapons." He waited for the other to make a move.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11608

Post by Shuhei/Renji Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:25 am

Shuhei charged Bakudo 21, Sekienton and threw it at Grimmjow's feet to create a huge smoke cloud. Sonidoing in, right behind Grimmjow, he threw the hardest punch he could, aimed at the man's kidney. If he dodged or caught him he would use Hado 4, Byakurai. If Grim didn't want him to hold back, he'd do his best, though he wasn't as well versed in close combat.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12901

Post by Grimmjow Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:33 pm

Grimmjow didn't move he let the strike hit and brought his body down on top of it. His elbow came down on Shuhei's catching the others arm between his own and his side. His knees bent low pulling Shuhei down. His other hand grabbed Shuhei's free arm and pulled him to the ground.

Pinning the others arms above his head with one hand and pushed his knee into Shuhei's abdomen. "I'm not going to go easy on you." Grimmjow stated grinning down at the other. He charged a cero and aimed it at Shuhei's face. "can you got out?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:20 am