Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Ultimate Team - Leon and Lavia EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Ultimate Team - Leon and Lavia EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Ultimate Team - Leon and Lavia EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Ultimate Team - Leon and Lavia EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Ultimate Team - Leon and Lavia EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

2 posters

Ultimate Team - Leon and Lavia

Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Ultimate Team - Leon and Lavia Empty Ultimate Team - Leon and Lavia

Post by Shearia Mon May 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Lavia's head rolled to the side as she came back from the world of dreams. She blinked a few times, clearing her blurry vision. Her head felt like she'd been hit by a truck and her whole body ached like someone had thrown her around a bit.

With her vision cleared Lavia became aware of the large presence looming over her. Gold cat like eyes stared down at her with concern. It was strange to wake up to such a look. She didn't expect to get that kind of worry here in the Rogue Arrancar's, but it was nice.

She wanted to say something to the man so she sat up and looked around for her bag, where her White board should have been. But she couldn't see it anywhere.

She tried to gesture with her hands that she was looking for her bag, hoping the man would understand as her legs didn't seem to want to move to let her get up and search for it herself.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12895

Ultimate Team - Leon and Lavia Empty Re: Ultimate Team - Leon and Lavia

Post by Grimmjow Mon May 06, 2013 11:30 pm

As the girl; still name less to Leon, started to wake up the Male leaned closer watching as she blinked herself awake. Her green eyes slowly began to focus until she was starring at him strangely. Then all of a sudden she began to look around for something. When she couldn't find it she made some weird hand gestures as if trying to tell him something.

The gesture she made kind of looked like she was drawing a bag of so sort...a bag..."Oh you're looking for you're bag. I put it over there. I'll get it for you." Leon said calmly as he got up front he small chair he had been sitting, picked up the small bag and brought it to her. "There you go. That must be important to you. Oh and how come you don't speak?" Leon asked in curiosity.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Mon May 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Lavia happily took the bag and instantly withdrew her white board and marker from it. "I want to save my voice for singing." She wrote answering the males question before springing into a few of her own.

Turning the board around again she wrote. "I'm Lavia Musco, Who are you? Why are you looking after me? Were you the one to bandage my injuries?" She turned the board back to the Arrancar and waited for his replies.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12895

Post by Grimmjow Mon May 06, 2013 11:41 pm

Leon chuckled at Lavia's barrage of question. This female was strange but he preferred he attitude to that jerk Izaya's "I'm Leon and I helped you because I don't like seeing woman not get the help they need when they need it. Yes I was the one to patch you up. That bastard Izaya refused to take care of you so I did." Leon replied with an emphasis on the word bastard. He really didn't like Izaya but if working with the man might he could fight strong opponents he'd stick around and who knows maybe he wouldn't grow to like this girl here. She had certainly peaked his interest and was making him act far nicer then he normally would.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Mon May 06, 2013 11:44 pm

"Please don't call Izaya a bastard. It's nice to meet you and thank you. Don't be mad at Izaya for not treating me I wouldn't want him to. He shouldn't trouble himself with such things." Lavia wrote. She shifted back into the headboard of her bed so that she could lean against it.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12895

Post by Grimmjow Mon May 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Leon was taking a back by how much the female seemed to like and respect Izaya. As far as the male could see Izaya was a terrible leader who didn't deserve anyone's respect, yet this girl seemed to have so much for him.

"I'll try not to but I really don't like him." Leon stated, he would respect her wishes as he wasn't one to deny woman such respects.

"So who did this to you anyway?" He asked curious and looking to know if there really were strong opponents in this group called Domei he had heard about.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Mon May 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Lavia smiled inwardly at Leon's attempt at respecting her wishes. Most men she knew wouldn't even try to do something like that, they considered it to be weak.

"Two members of Domei and two from Shiro Tora did after I attacked them on Izaya's will. Grimmjow Jaggerjack, Shuhei Hisagi and Shearia Valin and Rayne Shirogane are their names. They were strong opponents but their hearing didn't stand up well to my attacks. The only Soul Reaper among them though was able to destroy my trap and get to close for me to be able to defend myself. I'm not very good at close combat you see." Lavia explained filling her white board up completely with her explanation.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12895

Post by Grimmjow Mon May 06, 2013 11:57 pm

"You mean to tell me you took out three Arrancars, one of which is the former Sexta Esapada? But were beaten by a Soul Reaper? Wow you must have some long range ability. I'm not overly good with long range. But how did you mange that feet?" This girl just kept getting more and more interesting.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Tue May 07, 2013 12:06 am

"They all had overly sensitive hearing, especially the wolf Rayne. I control sound waves and pitches. I attacked their strength and turned it into a weakness." Lavia wrote her explanation.

Her body was starting to feel better now and she was itching the get revenge on that Soul Reaper and the Arrancar that had knocked he unconscious. She wanted to prove to their leader that she could defeat anyone who dare to oppose him.

"You said you're good at close combat. Would you consider pairing up with me and taking them on again? I have to prove I get beat them." Lavia starred hopefully at the Arrancar before her.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12895

Post by Grimmjow Tue May 07, 2013 12:09 am

Leon grinned at the offer to bring him into battle against those strong opponents. This would be fun. "I'd love to but after you've fully recovered. We'll strike in a week or to just make sure to let me have my fun before you go breaking their ear drums hum?" He offered his grin feral and excited. Finally he would be getting some action.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Tue May 07, 2013 12:15 am

"It's a deal. In Two weeks I'll be ready for battle." Lavia wrote and shifted back down onto the bed so she could continue resting.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12895

Post by Grimmjow Tue May 07, 2013 12:16 am

With the decisions made Leon left Lavia to rest and went to train. This battle would be fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content