Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Home Sweet Home EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Home Sweet Home EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Home Sweet Home EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Home Sweet Home EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Home Sweet Home EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

2 posters

Home Sweet Home

Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12895

Home Sweet Home Empty Home Sweet Home

Post by Grimmjow Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:11 pm

After a long day filling out far more paperwork than usual Grimmjow had returned home and was hoping to find someone to spar with that wouldn't get easily scared by his brute force, so he could de-stressed.

"Hey Nel! I know you're here. You want to play!? And by play I mean spar, which to me is playing." Grimmjow called out with a grin. He know Nel was somewhere around where she could here him and that she was most likely bored.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Home Sweet Home Empty Re: Home Sweet Home

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:20 pm

By a surprise,Nel was sitting on a tree branch while combing Mr.Wiggles hair.
    "Oh hi there Sir Grimmy!"She shouted while standing on the old tree branch and looking down to Grimmjow.
    "I'm glad that you were able to find my spiritual pressure!" She said while yawning and dripping Mr.Wiggles on the tree branch. Nel chuckled while jumping in front of Grimmjow. "So you are looking for a spar? It will be an honor."She said while bowing down before Grimmjow.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12895

Post by Grimmjow Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 pm

"Don't bow as far as I'm concerned you're still higher ranked then me. So rules lets say just physical attacks so we don't destroy the building hum?" Grimmjow suggested.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:30 pm

"Oh okay then."Nel said while standing up straight and laughing."Physical attacks it is Grimmjow!" Nel said while getting into a fighting stance.Well actually she was just standing there and waving up to Mr.Wiggles.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12895

Post by Grimmjow Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:56 pm

"Okay..." Grimmjow shifted one foot back and put both arms up in a basic karate stance. One fist was guarding his face and the other his chest. "Come at me whenever you're ready."

Stance reference: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:01 pm

"Sure if you say so...but since you are a guy I'm not holding back on you."Nel said while digging her feet into the dirt and then taking off really fast in front of Grimmjow.Her spiritual pressure was cool and toned she appeared right in front of him but then vanished and reappeared behind him while swinging her foot to do a kick in order to send him flying.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12895

Post by Grimmjow Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Grinning and pivoting on his left foot, Grimmjow kicked out and blocked Nels kick with one of his own. "Nice try but I ain't going easy on you because you're female." Grimmjow chuckled and continued his rotation, jumping slightly in to the air he brought his other foot around to kick Nel in the side of the head.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:22 pm

Nel wasn't going to fall for that trick so easily."Sorry but not today!" She said while quickly grabbing his foot and swinging him to a tree that Mr.Wiggles was sitting in.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12895

Post by Grimmjow Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Spinning in the air Grimmjow landed with his feet on the tree and launched himself back at Nel grabbing her head before slamming it into the ground. "Same to you Sweet heart" Grimmjow taunted and his skipped back a few meters from the temporarily downed Female.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Smoke was around Nel as she was pounded into the ground very deep."I will keep going..."She said while licking the blood that was coming from the side of her lip."You are going to pay for that..."She said while shooting ut multiple of balas from her hand.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12895

Post by Grimmjow Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Dodging most of the hits Grimmjow gets hit by the last one sent him flying. "Hey we said only physical attacks Nel" Grimmjow chided.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:44 pm

"Yeah we did but you deserve out for hitting my face!"Nel teased while pulling down he eye and sticking out her tongue at Grimmjow as he seemed to be annoyed.
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12895

Post by Grimmjow Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Grimmjow laughed. "It's going to take more than that to annoy me Nel. Now come on You can do better than this can't you?" He teased grinning at the woman.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:59 pm

"You mocking the way I fight?"Nel asked while taking out a lance and it at Grimmjow with extreme speed. As it travels through the air, it begins to spin and build up spiritual energy. When it reaches its target, it acts as a drill, inflicting extreme piercing damage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:59 am