Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
The Club Train EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
The Club Train EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
The Club Train EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
The Club Train EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
The Club Train EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

3 posters

The Club Train

Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

The Club Train Empty The Club Train

Post by Masakura Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:06 pm

A garganta opened in the main hall of Luz Naciente. Izaya flew out and landed on the ground. As he did so, he spun around and took a bow. "I hear the judges!!! "Wonderful dismount" "10, 10 , 10!" Ahhhh. Welcome to the Rogue Light Headquarters!!!!!"
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

The Club Train Empty Re: The Club Train

Post by Tsukimi Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Tsukimi casually stepped out, her vision was acting up going from a dark place, to a brighter place really didn’t help her sight, especially when she had cataracts. She made sure to completely disregard the stunt Izaya just did. ”Thanks…” Tsukimi said with no amusement. She didn’t really know what else to say, she couldn’t even see the place yet as her eyes were too busy adjusting
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Izaya casually walked over to Leon and grabbed Lavia from him, throwing her back over his own shoulder. "I'll be taking her", he whispered carelessly.

He began to walk away. "Come, follow me" He took them on a small tour of the building. " And here~ is where you guys will be staying. All of these rooms were purpose built for living conditions. Pick a room I don't mind." As he walked up the hall, he threw Lavia into a room as he passed by it. She landed right on the bed. "Bulls-eye!" He said, thrusting his arm up with a clenched fist. "My office is down the hallway if you need me."
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Tsukimi followed, and knew at the top of her head which room she was going to choose, not caring about the appearance, since she could barely see it anyways so why would she bother. ”I’m taking this room.” she said, pointing to the room farthest away from the others. Tsukimi thought for a while, and finally asked a question ”There’s basic necessities in all these rooms right? Like, a washroom, correct?”
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:47 pm

"A washroom? Eh, sure of course. We got to keep ourselves clean right? Can't come back after a trip all sweaty and not expect a good wash hehe." Izaya continued to walk away."But, it really isn't that important to be perfectly honest"
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:03 pm

"As I probably said before on previous occasions does it seem like I really care about your opinion? No, so there we go" Tsukimi verified, she was really only here because she didn't have anything better to do. But, she was indeed relieved to have a personal washroom. Walking into her room, she put forth one more final thing. "When I am in this room, I expect no one to even try to interact with me. If I am out of the room, feel free to but I won't guarantee that I'm willing to, that means all of you. Got it memorized?"
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:07 pm

As Izaya waled up to his office door he made a flapping motion with his hand "Yeah, yeah. But that rule never applies to me. Don't convince me otherwise." He proceeded to enter his room, the noise of the shutting door echoes through the building.
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:36 pm

A few hours passed, Tsukimi just waltzed right out of her room wanting to ask a few questions. Trying to make her way to Izaya's office she almost bumped into wall a few times. Muttering curse words under her breath. Tsukimi would have asked the others, if she knew what room they were in, and wished she did know because honestly, she rather have asked one of them than Izaya.

Finally she got there, and was contemplating whether to just swing the door open or knock. She knocked three times, and then rolled her eyes waiting for an answer, or none.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Izaya walked over to the door and thrust ed it open slightly. "Ahhh Tsu-chan. What a pleasant surprise....I hope. Is their something you need?" He gave a gentle smile to her.
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Tsukimi rolled her eyes when she heard the door open slightly "I have some questions, I'd like to ask and I'd prefer to get an answer now instead of later because then it would have no purpose." she stated "Is that okay? I couldn't care less if you declined though"
    Grimmjow
    Grimmjow
    Admin

soul level12895

Post by Grimmjow Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Leon was baffled by Izaya's treatment of the girl and dashed into the same room to patch her up, seeing as the guy was too much of an ass to give a damn about his subordinates.

Once he had taken care of the girl Leon marched right past Tsukimi and clocked Izaya right in the chin, sending the man through several walls out into the desert until the bastard landed 300 yards from the spot he was once standing.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:57 am

As Leon went to punch him, the man stopped him with his palm, holding the man's clenched fist. He proceeded to throw Leon past Izaya. He turned, awkwardly, with a face full of confusion. "Um, can I help you?" He flexed his hand; it was bent out of shape at the center of his palm from the punch. "You really don't like my beautiful hands, do you? Ew, disgusting!"
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Tsukimi just sighed; she was irritated that she was interrupted by Leon. Thankfully he was thrown past Izaya; if Tsukimi hadn't been irritated at the moment, she would have laughed. "....Can I ask the questions now, or are more people going to interrupt me?"
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:46 am

Izaya sighed. He shared Tsukimi's opinion on the interruption. He, of all people, didn't like time wasting. "Sure, I am happy to explain anything you care to know." Izaya then casually walked over to his desk, rubbing his neck as he did. He sat down on his chair and pushed another out in front of him. "Please, sit down." As he waited, he continued to flex his hand to wear off the small injury. "Oh, you can leave now, Angry-chan. Close the door on the way out, will you, dear?"
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:50 am

Tsukimi sat down in the chair; she had minor complications trying to find the chair with her bad eyesight, but it was barely noticeable. "Aaah, I'm just going to cut straight to the chase with this, okay?" she stated. "I admit, I'm really skeptical. This "group" you're making, isn't it to get rid of Shinigami's? Yet, out of all the people you could have recruited, why did you technically let a shinigami join?" Tsukimi referred to herself in that saying, since, being a Vizard, she was more of a Shinigami than she was a Hollow.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Izaya smiled and leaned back in his chair. He was not surprised that Tsukimi asked this. "The truth is, my group isn't simply to get rid of Shinigami. They just happen to be the current 'Main Villain'," he said, making quote gestures with his fingers,"at this current time. My main aim is to stop violence. Now you may be thinking that I'm a hypocrite. I am being violent myself after all. However, if it stops all of the agonizing war and toil in the long run, then I would say that's a job well done." He pointed to her with a straight face. "If your belief of a Rogue group is different and you think it's wrong, then I suggest you leave."
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Tsukimi just nodded along with what he was saying. ”I’m going to be nice this time and refrain from voicing an opinion on ‘how it stops all of the agonizing wars, et cetera,’ only because I can kind of see the perspective you are coming from.” she then shrugged. As much as she would jump to the opportunity of leaving on the spot, Tsukimi just rolled her eyes and moved on to the next question. ”Uh, anyway, moving on from that. What exactly are the ground rules here, like the dos and don’ts? Also, do they vary on the person?”
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Izaya threw his feet upon the table and relaxed, keeping eye contact with her. "Hmmmmm, does and don'ts you say". The words smoothly ran from his mouth. "If there is one thing to remember is to never disobey me. And I mean never. I can't have people going about, getting into all kinds of trouble, not listening to a word I say. However, feel free to do your own thing when I haven't given a strict order not to. I won't interfere with your personal lives. Also to note is that you must be on board with my ideals at all times...I suppose. I can't really enforce that now that I think about it..." He pondered, looking up at the ceiling for a moment. "I can't really think of much else. OH, and it doesn't vary.....well except with Angry Chan over there", he said with a wink, leaning closer to her.
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Tsukimi broke eye contact with him by looking down, she wasn't fond of eye contact at all, but looked back in his direction momentarily still listening to every word he said. "Alright, those seem reasonable for the do's and don'ts to an extent I guess" she replied, Tsukimi almost felt bad for Leon, but didn't and laughed under her breath. When Izaya leaned closer to her, she got a bit tense, and moved back in her seat. "Last questions, if someone were to leave this group, can they join again? Also, what's your views on members engaging in any type of conflict, whether its verbal, or physical?"
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Izaya leant back in his seat and straightened up a bit. "If a member wishes to leave then they are in no circumstances to be allowed back. I, of course, won't take any action against their wish to leave...such as killing them, etc etc.." He rambled on. "But the second they join another group that is against us, I will consider them a traitor and have them killed. As for civil conflict....I'm not having any of that. It won't do me, or any of us any good. Now will it?" Izaya grinned. "You weren't planning anything, were you Tsu Chan?", he said sarcastically
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:25 pm

”Well, think about it if I wasn’t planning something do you really think I wouldn’t have asked those questions in the first place?” Tsukimi announced with a slight smirk, she wasn't too fond of Izaya, but she was aware of how intelligent he was. ”Thank you though for your time, and for answering my questions. I guess have a nice night.” She got up off her seat, and stretched her body while walking away. Tsukimi was kind of thankful it could be classified as personal business, so she didn't have to tell anyone, and use the 'its personal' excuse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:32 am