Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Feeding Ground EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Feeding Ground EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Feeding Ground EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Feeding Ground EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Feeding Ground EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

Feeding Ground

Feeding Ground Empty Feeding Ground

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:22 am

Hod walked down the path to see a soul of a young woman standing in front of her own grave sobbing. He turned around to see many souls watching him in curiosity. He took a deep breath and sucked all of them into his mouth. He closed his eyes and took a breath outward, releasing them all. "Devouring these innocent souls won't numb this unbearable pain I feel. But what will?"

Feeding Ground Empty Re: Feeding Ground

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:16 am

"There's only one thing..." A voice called out to Hod, calm and soft as it drifted with the wind to Hod's ears. "That can state that hunger and that's...to fight, the more you fight the less hungry you shall be..."

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 pm

"Fighting is a watse of my time... but if you say it will help me, then I will fight you!" Hod raised his sword into the air and put on his black sunglasses. "Refresh our souls, Touketsu Tamashii!" A large bizzard blew into the cemetry.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Ryu stepped out from his hiding place and stood in front of Hod, grinning. Al around him the snow and ice melted his body heat being enough to do so. "Now now calm down..." He chuckled a little his eyes blowing bright red. "I was just giving my rogue warrior some advice you don't have to take it" He watched for hod's reaction to the hint he had just given him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:24 pm