Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Kaz Ryu Rain EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Kaz Ryu Rain EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Kaz Ryu Rain EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Kaz Ryu Rain EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Kaz Ryu Rain EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

Kaz Ryu Rain

Kaz Ryu Rain Empty Kaz Ryu Rain

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Name: Ryu Rain

Species: Arrancar

Alliance: Rogue

Height: 6 foot

Weight: 170lbs

Body temperature average: 200 degrees Cecilius (he is a fire dragon so this does make sense)
    Fever temperature; 400 degrees Cecilius in both released and not released forms. though he can take basically any leave of heat.

Birthplace: Kyoto Japan

Age appearance: 18

Eye Colour: Light brown

Hair: black

Skin: Tanned

Location of Hollow hole: Center of torso.

Markings: The claw like marks across his chest, they’re blood red.

Number location: Left hip.

Location and appearance of hollow mask: Around the neck. Looks like an inch wide
    necklace with a dragons tooth in the middle of the open part of a circle made in
    the middle.

Appearance: Toned and thin.

Out-fit: Black boot cut jeans, black sleeveless trench coat with red inner lining, black gloves with metal guards and a gray belt with a rectangular black buckle.

Personality: Though he’s normally smirking he is always paying attention to everything and everyone around him, calculating and analyzing them. He is a quick learner and often will subconsciously copy or develop similar skills of his opponent. Not things like attacks but things like a type of flip or kick. (if that’s not okay just tell me and I’ll remove it, though I do the same thing like I’ll copy someone’s writing without thinking about it or picking up someone’s habit of shifting their heel instead of their toes [ Can stop you from attacking well]) Normally very calm and not easily angered. When around little kids he goes into a brotherly mode and smiles instead of smirking. Doesn't react to flirting most of the time.He also happens to be quit the ladies man and also can be quite the stranger character.

Once he gets serious his eyes glow bright red and his grin turns lunatic. He strikes without hesitation and mercy is not an option.

Likes: Fighting, baked goods, sweets, tea, sketching and Kids.

Hates: People who mistreat women and children and those who think they're the stop and show no respect for others.

History: At 18 he watched his ten year sister get raped and killed as he died of blood loss. When he first came to Heuco Mondo he was filled with rage and killed every hollow he found to take out his rage on. Once an adjuchas is rage burned out and he wondered and found las noches and was turned by Aizen into an Arrancar.
    Personal status

Family: Dead

Education: Fifth degree black belt in karate, jujitsu and Aikido (I would call that education) Hishschool.

Bodily status: Healthy

Partner: A small (like four foot by five foot) dragon adjuchas that can only make a small flame that’s really only good for distractions and its speed. Moving at two hundred miles an hour was it gets up to speed, that takes about fifteen seconds on flat ground. It hates to fight so normal just sleeps.

But once Kaz gets serious it will merge with him. Changing Kaz's appearance so he has a dragon tail with a blade and his eyes change to that of a dragon. (this happens when Kaz is not in his released state)

Allies: Hod Sasaki, Siren Shika, Ruu Gen

Enemies: Domei

Powers and Abilities

Cero: Cero(shoots from fist) , cero double( Shoots from mouth), grand ray cero and the black one that ulquiorra used.

Sindoe: Can easily keep up with Yuroichi Shinion

Resurreccion: His mask becomes large and covers his shoulders and more of his chest, going down his spine and forming a thick dragon tail with a blade on the end and red claw marks all over it. The claw markings turn into the face of a dragon on his chest. Hair gains red streaks and his eye turn dark red. His feet and hands become clawed and are covered in red scales up to half way up the forearm and shin. The claw can cut easily through iron but need to be sharpened on rock after twenty cuts. (This goes for each claw individually) His canines lengthen and become sharp fangs. Two bat/ dragon like wings form on his back that are able to generate gusts of wind to slow or blind opponents and can block most regular cero attacks. Wing span is twelve feet from wing tip to wing tip.

Resurreccion special ability: High speed regeneration, Enhanced strength, flexibility and speed. Can breathe and shoot fire from his hands also he can eat it. (Belly of a dragon)

Flight: He can fly and move in the air just as fast as he can on land.

Enhanced Cero: His cero charges in ten seconds and he can fire two at the same time one from each fist.

Enhanced Spiritual Power: Cuts through the pressure that his enemies might put on him (Stops from slowing down and might slow them down slightly once they get close.

Belly of the dragon: Any flames doesn't matter what they are or how strong they are he eat them and he can not be burned. He can then take the power from the flames/fire he swallowed and us it to power his own fire based attacks. (I know how that might seem but what fire dragon is hurt by fire? you can find ways around this)

Claw of the dragon: he strikes with his claws and red spiritual pressure forms a claw he can control at will. It takes some time from the claw to return to Kaz leaving him with one usable arm and his mobility is slowed while the claw is returning to his hand.

Roar of the dragon: He roars and shock waves shoot out at his opponents forcing them back.

Dragon shadow: out of black fire Kaz creates an identical clone of himself.this clone looks feels and even smells like the original. It is literally impossible to tell that it isn't really Kaz.

Smoke screen: it's a screen of thick smoke that he uses as a distraction or to blind his opponents. He breaths this from his mouth.

White Fire: Once Kaz true fury is ignited her Spiritual pressure glows a bright white a round him and all his fire attacks (other then Dragon shadow) turn into white hot flames. (the second hottest flames out there. the first hottest is translucent)

Reiatsu

Colour: Blood red

Effects: Weakens on coming Reiatsu based attacks.

Combat Weakness
    Kids
    Fast and repetitive long range attacks.
    Women crying (could use as a distraction it puts him off balance)
    Attacks from under ground
    ~ ~ Zanpakuto ~ ~

*Name: Ka Ryu (Fire Drake)

*Command: Burn and take flight

*Element: Fire

Quotes
    “I need to spar…. Any one up for it?”
    “You’ve got to be kidding me. You’re doing it all wrong. You do it like this…. See?”
    “Hey don’t cry I’m sorry okay”
    “Just let your big brother take care of this”
    “You’ll regret that!”
    “Care for a fight?”
    "You'll never win..."
    "You can't fight what you can't see..."
    “Is that really the best you can do?”
    “Want me to teach you some moves?”
    Picture: [link]
    Ryu
    Ryu
    Rank 1