Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Interesting Man EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Interesting Man EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Interesting Man EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Interesting Man EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Interesting Man EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

2 posters

Interesting Man

Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Interesting Man Empty Interesting Man

Post by Shearia Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:03 am

Severin strode through the front doors of the Rogue Arrancar base. For the last little while after having stumbled upon the new structure the tall Arrancar had been curious about what exactly went on inside the new place. So his curiosity getting the better the cocky male had made his way into the large main Hall of the huge building.

"Knock knock anyone home!" He called with a smirk. He was actually surprised no one had come to either greet him at the door or try to kill him at the door. He hadn't exactly been hiding his massive spiritual pressure. Actually he was letting it flare rather high, just high enough that adjuchas would be pushed to their knees.

With him at the moment Severin carried no weapons, he wasn't here to threaten anyone really so their wasn't any need to remove anyone of his precious weapons from their safe place just yet. Not that it mattered really, if he required a weapon it would take him no more than a second to have one in has hand.

His navy blue jeans made a swishing sound as they brushed against each other with each long stride he took deeper into the source of his curiosity. While a tight black V-neck T-shirt clung to his toned upper body the muscles flexing every so often ready to fight back if anyone was stupid enough to try and attack him.

The Arrancar grinned at the thought of some idiot actually trying to strike him. If such a thing were to happen he would certainly get a good laugh out of the situation.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Interesting Man Empty Re: Interesting Man

Post by Masakura Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:55 am

Izaya strolled through the vast main hall of the building, heading towards the doors, where he could here large amounts of yelling."A visitor?", he thought to himself."A visitor at this point of all times? Hmmm...just after dealing with incompetence and now this. How absurd."

As he walked further, he noticed a figure in the centre, he creep-ed up to it. His eyes widened, looking up at the figure and feeling the intense reiatsu emitting from the man. His eyes rolled up to gaze at his face. With a forming grin, he took a small, refief seeming breath. "Severin Valin, Profile Code: 342807-H, please come in" He stretched out his arm, allowing him to walk further through. Izaya didn't even need to look up his profile, he grew to recognise him with an instance.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:11 pm

Severin quirked a brow at Izaya his grin remain on his face. "Profile Code? I wasn't aware I had been profiled. And what information exactly that you have on me?" He inquired. The only time he could think of that would have allowed for profiling would have been during is very short time with Aizen, other than that it just wasn't possible.

"And I have already come in. I believe 'Hello, welcome to my humble abode' is a better phrase from this situation." Severin corrected, more so out of trying to amuse himself with a little attempt at possible irritating the other shorter male.

The man before him came off as ignorant but it would seem the Arrancar might be more intelligent then he first appeared. Severin liked intelligent people but only if they agreed with him, then again he tended to like anyone that agreed with him.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Izaya straightened himself up, turning to his side. "Of course. I have the profiles of all Arancar and Shinigami. Well...when I say 'all', I mean 'most'. There's no way I could ever profile everyone. Don't feel special. After Sosuke Aizen's affiliation with Hueco Mundo, I cross referenced his data with my own collection of profiles. Thinking ahead always helps~" He rolled his head to gaze at him, "As for you actual information...that's classified".

After hearing Severin's comment, he let out a short laugh as he began to walk back up the hall again."Hmph, you're a smart-ass. I don't like smart-asses. Well...except if I'm referring to smart donkeys. Is that what you are? Maybe you're here for a carrot, haha".

Izaya was curious to see how the man would act now. If he was anything like Leon, he would have to take precaution on dealing with him. He doesn't want violent subordinates.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:18 pm

"Well even then I doubt you'd be stupid enough to think that having information on me gives you an advantage against me." Severin was not overly worried about whatever information Izaya thought he had on him, whatever it was it had to be long out of date anyway.

"And I see why most think you unfit to lead. It's not wise to irritate those you think might be here to serve you. Which is another things I must clear up now. I am not here to join you, I was simply curious as to who was the leader of the Rogue Arrancars that have been causing quite the stir. Though you may be able to convince me to at the very least lead you a hand in your struggles. However you aren't off to a good start." Severin critiqued. No anger came into his beings, just an amusement at how terrible the Rogue leader was at well leading. He instilled no fear, got no respect as he had done nothing to earn it and thought of his underlings as nothing more than pawns. And using people as pawns is all well and good but you need to make sure said people don't know their pawns or it is you that will become the pawn. Well that's what all of Severins long years had taught him anyway.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Izaya turned with a surprised, but concentrated look. "Unfit to lead? How do you know my members think that? Although it is true that they believe I am unfit. However I don't care what they think. My goal is clear...all that's left is for them to realise many things. They know that I am the only person that can lead them to the goal we agreed on, so I'm not worried about being overthrown...not in the slightest. If they leave the group, I will succeed on my own. They are catalysts to my plan, it is that simple.

He raised his hand, brushing his hair to the right before continuing. "I'm not gonna try and convince you, don't get so full of yourself. You help me, I will be grateful. If you don't...I wont think of you any different. However I don't think you wanna be a catalyst for me, so I don't see why you would say that, after sneering at me like that".

"Now that you have seen me, you have no reason to stick around, do you?"

Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:08 pm

"It's easy to see you are unfit to lead I didn't have to ask you members. And actually you're incorrect, Leon is a fit leader when he wants to be and their is another that you have yet to meat who would fit into the Rogue leader position well." Severin informed the other. He had run into the man he spoke of once before and he had similar view to Izaya but now how to lead properly.

"As for why I'm still here, well I find this conversation of ours interesting."

"Also you're one to talk. You speak and act as if you are a god, as if it is impossible for you to lose this war. But answer me this, what are the weakness of each Domei member you have encountered and are you on you're own without the help of you current members able to attack those weaknesses?" He asked grin leaving his face as he awaited the man's answer.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Izaya suddenly broke out into uncontrollable laughter. "Leon?! Fight for peace?! Hahaha! That's absurd! Hahaha!" He paused for a moment to calm down. "Mr Valin, there may be other people who can do a better job with leading the rogue Arancars, however there are none that can lead them to achieve the goal I want."

He looked up to the ceiling, as to ponder for a moment. "It's not that I think I'm God, it's that I know that I will win. It's not a coincidence that I just started something now. To accomplish the thing I want, there is no other way other than to wage a war that only I can win."

"And~, to answer your other question...I know a lot, including weaknesses. My members however, do not. Only I am allowed to know. It's not much fun to me if they know how to fight them properly now is it?"
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:36 pm

"Speed, agility, strength of will, power, heart, passion, instinct, balance, flexibility, wisdom, knowledge, endurance, intellect and skill. Are all the basis of true strength. You poses five of the fourteen and have yet to show any of the others. The opponents you face have at least ten of them four of them I know to have twelve of thirteen maybe even all of them. Leon has thirteen of them and the girl with the bells has three of them. The rest of you're crew I do not know. You may be strong but you will not win this war Izaya Akamatsu, You're weakness is all to clear." Severin grinned again, his head tilting to the side in a taunting manner. This Arrancar was amusing and he could already see how riled up his beloved sister would get if she ever met the man.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Izaya sighed. "Don't ever act like you know me. Don't act like you know anyone. How can you just judge people like that Mr Valin? Especially when you are saying stuff like 'heart' and 'will'. You can't understand how a person feels inside with out being them."

Beginning to groan. "Your way of talking is annoying. You ask if I'm working alone, yet you already know I have members. You came here to see who the leader was, and then you just announced my name like you knew who I am. Hmmmm bothersome is your vibe."

Izaya tilted his head a bit. "So...are you leaving yet. You are done insulting me aren't you?"
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:53 pm

"I have seen their will and their for can judge it the same as I can make a judgement of you because I have met you. You're no different you have met me now and have a a judgement of me so really you shouldn't be complaining about me doing the same to you. I also never said you were working alone, I inquired if you really could beat the opponents you think so little of. Also one can judge how another is feeling from their actions, body language and tone however it is impossible to know everything a person feels and understand it completely. I have seen the will of my sister and her little gang and I have seen their heart. So your point is invalid." Oh Severin was having to much fun having this discussion with Izaya.

"Now you may think I'm bothersome but I find you entertaining. Also I don't feel like leaving just yet. I think I'd like to discus your flaws more Izaya-chan." Severin chuckled.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:09 pm

"No matter how much you word yourself Mr Valin, you are completely wrong. You are viewing people's feelings from your prospective, not theirs. You can judge, but you cannot be completely right. I don't see why you find it so complicated to understand." He closed his eyes.

Izaya was very puzzled by the thought process of this man. It annoyed him to no end. His beliefs were quite the opposite of his.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:13 pm

"Don't recall saying I was doing anything but judging. I only said those judgments can be rather accurate but not completely correct. Nor am I the one getting confused, Izaya-chan." Severin replied continuing to mock the man.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:20 pm

"Oh but I do. I recall you saying that I don't possess the attributes you believe are needed. That's a big statement. You seemed pretty sure. So I'm telling you again..don't act like you know me. I think its about time you left. You had your fun. I don't know how long my members will be until they arrive back...if they survive that is."
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:22 pm

"Oh yes I suppose that is correct but so far you have yet to show any of the others and your body doesn't appear capable of them and no I think I'll stay." Severin replied.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Izaya looked at the man oddly before turning and walking away. " Fair enough"
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:24 am

"Aw now you've stopped being fun Izaya-chan." Severin wined in a mocking way as he followed after Izaya. He wasn't done with the man just yet.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:31 pm

He continued walking, sensing that he was still being tailed."Hmph, still following me? I'm not sure what you want or why you want to humour yourself so much, but what can I do?", Izaya said, chucking a little, with a sly grin.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:24 am

Severin chuckled. "Well I simply want to find out what kind of man you are and how you expect to beat Shearia Valin and her annoying friends." He replied. Yawning he brought one hand up to cover his mouth and stuffed the other into his pocket, more out of habit then to be polite to the arrogant male before him.

"As for wanting to humor myself, being alone can be rather boring." He laughed then, thinking back to his lonely travels when he still worked the earth as living human flesh instead of a spirit.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Izaya stopped and looked up to the ceiling. Wobbling playfully with his hands in his pockets. "How do I expect to beat them? I don't know really. If that battle is lost, it wont drag us down too much I feel."
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10395

Post by Shearia Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:57 am

Severin's eye twitched. "You could win this battle and still lose the war. I'm not asking how you'll win this little unplanned battler I'm asking how you plan to destroy something without killing the peon who can and will disappear to train if they lose and come back to slaughter you and those who think you're fit to rule." His snapped, finally getting annoyed by Izaya. "Do you think you can take them all on on your own? Because unless you do your lack of caring for the well being of your man will cost you dearly." His eyes narrowed at Izaya.

Severin knew his sister well despite his hatred for her and knew exactly what she would do if Fomei lost the war. Though he didn't see that happening, not with the way Izaya ran things.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:08 pm

"No..", he said, with his back still turned, pausing for a moment to ponder. "I'm not as ignorant as to say that I can do this on my own. It's more of the fact that I have a lot of faith in myself and others. Sure, my underlings have disobeyed me slightly, and I have been annoyed. But so what.." Izaya chuckled a little before continuing. "Anyone who I believe is willing to freely fight for me is a commodity that I, ofcourse, will be sad to lose. But 'if' it happens, is really not on my mind right now."

(I am so sorry for taking so long to reply. It's not been an issue of time, just that fact that I haven't been in the mood)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:29 am