Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Dr Pepper Tastes Better With Salt EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Dr Pepper Tastes Better With Salt EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Dr Pepper Tastes Better With Salt EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Dr Pepper Tastes Better With Salt EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Dr Pepper Tastes Better With Salt EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

3 posters

Dr Pepper Tastes Better With Salt

Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Dr Pepper Tastes Better With Salt Empty Dr Pepper Tastes Better With Salt

Post by Masakura Wed May 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Izaya had called the members of the Rogue Light into his office for a little chat. Something had caught his attention and was eager to share it with the rest of the group.

With the two members in front of his desk, sitting down, he gave a big grin, throwing his feet onto the desk. "Why hello there~" His eyes flicked between the two women."OH! By the way, you may not have met. Tsukimi, this is Ro annnndddd vica versa"
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11602

Dr Pepper Tastes Better With Salt Empty Re: Dr Pepper Tastes Better With Salt

Post by Shuhei/Renji Wed May 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Ro looked over the other woman, identifying her as a soul reaper and immediately feeling disdain fill her. "With all due respect, Izaya, why do you have a soul reaper in your office?" Drumming her nails on the top of her coffin case, she thought of ways to immobilize the woman before she could do any harm.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Wed May 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Izaya looked at her with a half-hearted expression "Eh, it's kinda complicated. She has hollow powers. However I will let anyone join if they are with my ideals...and let me tell you...this one....this one is really annoyed." He sat up straight in his seat."No need to feel the need to engage in conflict with her...she is harmless...well, she wont do any harm without reason. Now, are we done with introductions?"
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11602

Post by Shuhei/Renji Wed May 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Ro used her self control not to lash out, keeping her tone calm and civil. "I'll take Izaya's word, and I won't harm you on the basis of you being a soul reaper, but if you do anything to cross me, I won't hesitate to rid the world of you. Every soul reaper I've ever met has lacked the common sense of self-thought and the good quality of proper reasoning skills. Until you prove otherwise, you're nothing but an insect to me. I hope you'll prove to be more than the average scum of soul society." Her hand moved from its drumming to hold the curve of her case protectively. "So, tell me why you're better than them."
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Wed May 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Izaya made full eye contact with Ro. He had a stern yet sad face. "I am disappointed. Why are you judging her based on her race? That's a bit ignorant don't you think? Not every Shinigami is like that.I wish you would stop considering her a threat, for the shear fact of her lineage. You know....Arrancars are known for their violence and lack of emotion. "Izaya gripped the rim of the table."I can assure you...I am nothing like them."
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11602

Post by Shuhei/Renji Wed May 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Ro looked down, letting the shame taint her hate. "I'm sorry to have offended the both of you. It's simply the way I've learned to live. Soul reapers have been threats to me my entire life; it's only instinct for me to view her as a danger to my safety. If her goal is the same as ours, then I can learn to work with her." Turning her head, she looked away from them, crossing her legs at the knees with a sophisticated flourish and sliding her case close enough to rest against her legs. She folded her hands in her lap, resigning herself to sit in silence until she was dismissed.
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Thu May 09, 2013 12:03 am

Tsukimi just nodded, and on occasions, her eyes rolled. If it wasn't for this meeting she would be still sleeping at the moment. She had more to say, but was thankful Izaya stepped in and said the words he did. Tsukimi just looked at Ro, "Alright, you obviously don't like soul reapers, nor the soul society from what I can assume. I don't like them either, probably more than you, but I'm not too sure. Let's leave it at that," she responded, "but if you ever put me in the same caste as a shinigami again, I won't hesitate to show you how threatening and dangerous I can be, is that clear?"

Afterwards, Tsukimi sighed pointing at Izaya "Alright, I'm skeptical again, there must be something else on your mind aside from the introductions is there not?"
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Thu May 09, 2013 11:52 am

"Ah, well I am happy you are eager, Tsu-chan. Answer me this, I called everyone here, so what is wrong that you see here?"
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11602

Post by Shuhei/Renji Thu May 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Ro was actually pleasantly surprised when the woman spoke, her personality as jagged and bitter as her own. As long as Tsukimi and Ro shared a common interest, the mod soul had no reason to hate her. They could work together to dispose of soul society and happily go back to their isolated lives.
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Thu May 09, 2013 12:37 pm

"Oh, I think I know... Hmm, what do I see wrong here? Maybe that I'm suppose to be sleeping at the moment, but you woke me up for something as boring as this, or is it that we seem to be missing members?" Tsukimi responded with. She became aware the other members' presences were gone, but it didn't bother her.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11602

Post by Shuhei/Renji Thu May 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Ro arched an eyebrow at the way Tsukimi was talking to their leader, liking the woman's attitude. "Exactly how many members are you missing?"
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Thu May 09, 2013 2:08 pm

"Exactly. There are 2 members missing here." Izaya whipped out two files from under his desk onto the surface."Lavia Musco, Profile Code: 298001-A annnddd Leon, Profile code:665109-U." Izaya looked at the two women and leaned forward on the desk, placing his hands flat at his mouth.

"I don't know whats going on, but I suddenly noticed their Reiatsu vanished from this building. The fact that they left together makes it even more suspicious. I hope you both know that before leaving this place, you must contact me, otherwise... you're a rule breaker. And I can't have that. They are placed for a reason. The reason is to keep STUPID IDIOTS AT BAY!" He said, jumping out of his seat towards the end. "This case proves it. They didn't simply walk out of here, no, that would be impossible. They would get lost; no one knows where to go but me. They used a garganta for transport. I hope you both know what that means." He sat back down again firmly. "They have no way of getting back here..."
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Thu May 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Tsukimi shook her head; she really thought it was unnecessary and suspicious he had files on his members when each member told so little about themselves. After Izaya finished talking, she pitched in,"well then, it's their fault for being too reckless; at the same time, it can affect the leader, since the leader itself leads by example, whether they intend to or not. I'm not saying it is your fault, but it may affect you in the long run because everyone here is technically guilty by association with them. If they do something bad, it reflects on us as well. So long story short, they are out of luck, and probably will be prosecuted for breaking the rules." After that Tsukimi just yawned and stretched her arms out in front of her. "Ahhh, anything else you want from us? Since I really wouldn't mind picking them up, maybe if I did I could actually go to sleep without being woken up."
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Thu May 09, 2013 4:35 pm

"Just one more thing. I may have to kick them out of the group. The reason for that is basically what you just said. I'm not going to feel guilty just because my individual members went loco when it was against clear orders. So, let me ask you, how do you feel about that?"
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Thu May 09, 2013 4:56 pm

"It's really not my choice; I think it's a right choice to kick them out. They did go against the rules. Rules are rules to me; if you break them, you break them and suffer the consequences. At the same time, if you kick them out you're short two members, who could be really valuable in the future if they prove themselves to be so. If you give them another chance, don't let your guard drop if they say they change because they can easily repeat the mistakes they made," Tsukimi stated, but still wondered why the topic was still dragging on, wishing it could end soon."You're the leader here, not me. Do whatever you think is fit for this situation."
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11602

Post by Shuhei/Renji Thu May 09, 2013 10:14 pm

Ro snorted in disapproval. "That is a soul reaper thing to say. Always a set way to do something and any deviation from the set course must be disposed of," she said bitterly, thinking of her own missed execution. "You should find out their reason for breaking the rules, or if they even knew the rules. Clearly neither of us knew the rule they broke either, so perhaps you were not explicit enough with your directions. I think they deserve a second chance and an opportunity to prove themselves worthy. You never know, perhaps they achieved something useful with this trip." She looked sharply at the soul reaper next to her. "Sometimes a mistake can lead to something uniquely useful."
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Thu May 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Tsukimi shot a glare straight at Ro, and out of nowhere she whipped her visored mask at the other woman, hoping it would hit her in the back of the head. "Oh, and clearly you were the only one who never knew about the rules because unlike such a useless species like you I actually asked beforehand," she retorted then looked at the other woman "Sometimes a mistake from others can actually lead to someone being hunted down to be later executed by their peers, or forced to take refuge before they were murdered... but please go on I'm totally interested in every word that comes out of your mouth"
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11602

Post by Shuhei/Renji Thu May 09, 2013 11:48 pm

Ro ducked on instinct, barely missing being hit by the vizard's mask before the woman went on a tirade. Getting to her feet, the mod soul stood her ground, offended by the woman. "How dare you! I've had to hide in the human world to keep myself safe. I'm hunted and the only thing I've done wrong in the eyes of soul society is come to be in existence! Oh, but let me guess, your reason for being hunted was much more innocent, I'm sure. Perhaps you were breathing the air of someone more important? I can only imagine why the judgmental idiots are after you, but I doubt it's anything of any true importance. What could be, involving such a withered scrap of spirit energy like you," she spat out angrily.
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Fri May 10, 2013 1:01 am

"Excuse me? Oh I'm sorry that you being 'born' was such a big deal, but then again, the only thing you did do wrong is come into existence anyway if you want I can help rid your existence. I wouldn't mind one bit" Tsukimi retorted, she finally had enough of the other woman and started to generate yellow energy with a lightning base to it, into her own hand, which formed an orb. She fired it directly at Ro, and the effect whether it hit or not would cause devastatingly destructive results. "Hadō #63. Raikōhō," Tsukimi said then covered her mouth with her other hand, held a shocked expression, and a sarcastic smirk on her face. "Oh my apologies my hand slipped!"
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11602

Post by Shuhei/Renji Fri May 10, 2013 1:15 am

Ro moved to the side, but the electricity still tore and burned through her right shoulder, tearing her arm up into a bloody mess. Screaming in pain, she dropped to a knee, pulling out her pistol from its hidden hoster with her good arm, immediately unloading five rounds into Tsukimi's leg. The toxins started spreading, black running through the vizard's veins as it dampened her ability to use her spirit energy. Ro was surprised when the woman didn't collapse from the paralyzing agents in them. "You're stronger than a Lieutenant, I've underestimated you," she panted, shaking slightly from the pain in her arm. She knew Tsukimi wouldn't be expecting the limitation on her spirit energy and it would affect the judgement on how much power she was putting out. It would also limit her movement, increasingly so as the poison spread.
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Fri May 10, 2013 2:29 am

Tsukimi snarled when five rounds where unloaded to her leg. But still kept her composition, her spiritual pressure flared up, well tried to since she was unaware of what the bullets were capable of doing it really didn’t flare up as much as it was supposed to. She was shocked when she realized her spiritual pressure was limited to an extent. The poison was spreading at a moderate pace, and Tsukimi then regret ever making her spiritual pressure flare up because it would just make the poison spread faster.

She stood in the same spot, for what she’s about to do she didn’t need to really move much. Tsukimi extended her hand out, and started to draw symbols in the air, which indicated she was going to indeed launch another kido, her entire body was currently permeating red energy. The same red energy that would engulf Ro making her become paralyzed Bakudō # 9. Geki,” Tsukimi chanted.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11602

Post by Shuhei/Renji Fri May 10, 2013 2:38 am

Ro saw the woman charging another attack, quickly judging Tsukimi's remaining level, she fired three more shots off before the vizard's attack completed. A red light surrounded her and she couldn't move her finger enough to fire off the last round that would completely paralyze Tsukimi. It would take a few minutes for the toxins to immobilize her now, but Ro had down what she needed to disable the soul reaper. Her offensive level was at the level of a squad four member, and her body would lose the last of its mobility shortly. "Go ahead, do all the damage you want, I'm walking away from this without a limp," she taunted.
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Fri May 10, 2013 3:08 am

Tsukimi had to really think quickly, she was wounded by the bullets shot into her, and the poison was gradually making her less and less powerful. She needed to get closer to Ro if she wanted to do some damage that could actually affect the other woman. Taking a few steps closer her knees gave out because of the toxins, so now she was on her knees.

Tsukimi was aware this wasn’t a good situation to be in. She could resort to using her visored mask for enhanced endurance, but there would be really no point at this time, maybe if she did it sooner it would’ve. Hearing what Ro said she was pleased to hear she could do all the damage she wanted to. Letting out a sigh she knew that this attack she was going to do would be her final one before she was immobilized, the greatest damage it could do wasn’t even enough to disintegrate the body. "Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired" Tsukimi said with a slur, but the incantation could still be made out, just barely. She generated ten pink energy points, which wasn’t so vibrant, instead it was simply dull. Indicating it would do less damage, and fires them all at the same focal point where Ro was. The culminating explosion was exceedingly devastated to as much power as a squad four member, which wasn’t that severe but could do great damage. ” Hadō #91. Senjū Kōten Taihō” Tsukimi said out of breath, and then collapsed on the floor. Unable to move but still conscious muttering a curse word.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11602

Post by Shuhei/Renji Fri May 10, 2013 3:21 am

Ro screamed in pain as the energy tore through her body, even the deluded version of the spell doing enough damage to take her right arm the rest of the way off. Burning and bleeding, her body barely held together, laying broken on the flood as the mod soul caught her breath. She couldn't stop shaking, but she fought through the pain, knowing it was only her body experiencing it. Dragging herself the short distance to her coffin case, she fumbled with her fingers until she got the latches open, happy to see her alternate gigai waiting for her. She dragged herself closer until she could kiss the male body, her broken female gigai going limp like a rag doll as she passed into her undamaged form.

Standing, Ro cracked his joints, stiff from disuse. "You really did quite a number on my body. It'll cost me an arm and a leg to get this repaired," he said, his voice now deeper but still carrying her inflections. "Though I suppose it's just punishment for underestimating and insulting a clearly talented fighter," he added, folding the broken gigai into the coffin and slinging it over his shoulder by the strap. "The toxins will wear off in two hours. You may experience some difficulty breathing and a tingling in your outer extremities."
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9568

Post by Tsukimi Fri May 10, 2013 3:41 am

Tsukimi cringed at the scream Ro emitted, it sounded really painful. After Ro switched Gigais, and finished speaking. She slowly nodded her head, and looked up at the now male. Not wanting to speak, or move because of the toxins, but thought it would be more nice if she tried. ”Yeah… My deepest apologies for calling you useless.. I underestimated you and I really shouldn’t have… You’re pretty strong,” Tsukimi responded faintly, she was ultimately relieved the toxins would wear off in two hours and didn’t really care about the side-effects since it wouldn’t kill her. The only thing both of them should be concerned about what would be the consequences that would be brought upon them for breaking a rule.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11602

Post by Shuhei/Renji Fri May 10, 2013 3:53 am

Ro smiled at the apology, moving to kneel next to the vizard. "Thank you, apology accepted. I actually have something that will help clear the toxins," he added, not wanting to call it an antidote. Opening a side compartment in the coffin case, he pulled out a small vial and syringe, taking a small amount and injecting it into Tsukimi's arm. "This will clear that out in a few minutes. I likely wouldn't have brought this out, but I'm not mad anymore. Besides, I believe you'll need to be able to function at full capacity soon," he said, looking to their leader.

Slipping the vial back into his case, he disposed of the needle and carefully helped Tsukimi up into a chair, knowing it would be more comfortable than lying on the floor.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Fri May 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Silence had fallen upon the room, with a slow sound of clapping breaking it. Izaya stood up, still clapping his hands together. He smiled. "What a show I must admit. The flailing, the screaming, the fantastic colour display...it's too bad this isn't a circus." he said with a dark and angry tone to his voice.

He proceeded to walk around the desk and over to where the two had been fighting. " That display was just enough to see what you guys are capable of." He turned and focused on Ro. Walking over, he held out his hand. "Don't worry, I'm not mad at all. Please, shake my hand" His face lit up with what seemed was happiness.
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11602

Post by Shuhei/Renji Fri May 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Ro felt an unease, the warning signals going off in his brain that he was being threatened. Taking a breath, he resigned himself to whatever their leaded wanted to do to punish him for starting this spat. "I'm sorry for causing that," he said, extending his hand slowly until it was in Izaya's cold grasp.
    Masakura
    Masakura
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level9027

Post by Masakura Fri May 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Izaya gripped his hand. He smiled as he turned away, still gripping hime. "Spritual Rip", he said under his breath. A surge of dark, thick reiatsu was released from his hand, blowing off the most part of Izaya's arm and enough to do the same to Ro as he walked away, "panting lightly"
    Shuhei/Renji
    Shuhei/Renji
    Admin

soul level11602

Post by Shuhei/Renji Fri May 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Ro cried out as the energy bit into him, managing to tug his arm back before it got too far up his arm. Grasping his now bleeding forearm, Ro glared at their leader. "F*** you, this is the only spare I have. It doesn't just heal on its own," he complained. Sitting down again, he nursed his wound, knowing he couldn't do anything about it until his female gigai was repaired.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:42 am