Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Hanging out EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Hanging out EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Hanging out EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Hanging out EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Hanging out EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

2 posters

Hanging out

Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Hanging out Empty Hanging out

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Sutteshi and Nel soon made it to the mall, however he was not really paying atention to what he was doing, aka his hand still holding Nels before he stoped and looked to her. Flustering slightly as he said "Oh um, this is the mall, what do you think? looks pretty from the outside but you will love being in it" he said with a small cheerful tone as he let her examine the place as people walked in and out.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Hanging out Empty Re: Hanging out

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:08 pm

"This place does look interesting!"She said while going inside to see a lot of stores throughout the entire mall."I wonder where we should go first!"She said while looking to the left to notice a store called Forever 22.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Sutteshi followed along, around the mall was diffrent smells and also sounds, such as games, the fast food that was here and the movie theater that was in the back. Looking around with Nel she seeed to spot a store that was geared twaords teens, "Oh thats a clothes store, we can go in it if you want? I have some money to pay for things if you want it. Here in the mall we have to pay for services like every place else but this has more than one thing in one place" He said as he walked with her to the shop.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Nel dragged Su-Su by the arm as they went into the store."Th clothes here are nice."She said while looking around in Forever 22.Nel looked to her right to see a short black skirt and a cheetah print cute top."I want this Su-Su!"Nel said while examining the wold print.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Sutteshi was thankfully not like most boys when it came to shopping so he went along sorta willfully but still kinda looked like he was dragged, looking around he was directed to a skirt that looked nice, it remided him of the animal shows on TV. Walking over to it, it was an ok price, however he wnated to make sure of something. "This looks nice, like that cheeta animal I saw, you want to try it on? there are changing rooms over there" he pointed as he took it off the rack and handed it to her to try on.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:34 pm

"Oh um sure I'll try it on!"Nel said while looking around and then asking someone that worked at the place to where the fitting rooms were at,because of their policy only one person was allowed for each fitting room.After a while of trying to fit in the outfit Nel came out of the dressing room with it on."So what do you think?"She asked while laughing.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Sutteshi walked over and waited, watching the door as he gave a small yawn, he didn't mind wiating and what not but as she soon came out his eyes brightened as it looked relaly good on her, syaing with a smile and amazed expression. "Wow Ms. Nel you really look cute in it...um" he said, his phrasing making him blush a little as he norally only called bunnies cute but he could see that Nel was cute in her own way, smiling as he gazed her up and down. "do you like it?" he asked gesturing to a full body mirror.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Nel walked in front of a mirror."Of course I like it!"She said while twirling around in the mirror."It makes me feel free and young!"She said with a smile while going back into the dressing room and getting out of the outfit.Soon they were staying in line to purchase the outfit along with some new wedges.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Sutteshi was so happy to see Nel like this, almost like a free spirt that was given a lot more freedom, seeing her spin around and enjoy the new look the skirt gave her. "But you look young, really young to be honest, not unless your really an old lady haha~" he said with a playful tone as he waited and went to the line, getting to the front soon after he payed for it with real money sence Kiisu never would give him his credit card. "So where should we go next...hmmm, any shops look fun to you Nel?" he said, carrying her bag for her.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:59 pm

"Can we go to Vicky Secret?"Nel asked while looking through the window to the next store that was next to Forever 22."Besides i'm not that old maybe 190 years old."She said while sticking out her tongue to tease him as she pushed him forcibly into the store.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Sutteshi was puzzled by the name of the store "Theres secrets in the stroe? huh.." He said as he was soon pushed, hearing that she was really old but as a spirit she must have been extremly young, almost like him but he was way younger. Never going into this store before sence it was for girls he saw a bunsh of bra's and the link as he blushed and looked to Nel. "This is a girl store, theres so many under clothes in here" He said as he bblushed more, not knowing if he was allowed in here. "I dont think boy's are allowed here" He said nervously.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:31 am

"I'm not sure but i know that the last store we went in was a girl store." Nel said while scratching her head. "Well nevermind that and guys are allowed in the store,see that guy over there with his wife?" Nel said while pointing to a guy with light brown hair having a nice experience at the store."Besides it's not like you came alone to just gawk at the lingerie and if you did it won't be noticeable.Also I need your help on finding a good bra size."Nel whispered while becoming a bit hopeless about the entire idea."If you help me,then we can do what you want to do next~"
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:07 am

Sutteshi had a bt of a squigigly expression as he scrached his head, to be honest he didnt even know what the word 'lingerie' ment to be honest but sighed and nodded. "Ok haha.." He said, relaxing as he began to think about it, maybe it wouldn't be all that bad. Looking over to teh man that was with his guessed wife he could see he was very happy, probibly a reason for it ut looking to Nel he couldn't say no to her and followed her into the shop to looks for things. Though he was a bit clueless as to what to do, "So whats your size?" he asked, picking up a bra and exmining it, he thought it wasn't that big of a deal but it was rare to see one on a lady. Going over to Nel he showed her the bra, it was near her size and it cuased him to blush as he had to look at her chest to sorta messure. "Dose this work?"
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:18 pm

"Well...I'm not sure on what size my bust is."Nel said with a slight chuckle. At his silly question Nel looked at the bra that he was holding . "That one looks quite nice but I don't think it will fit me."Nel explained while patting his head.Soon she saw the couple at the corner with a happy expression. "Maybe we can do a measurment test real quick!"Nel said while going into her purse and handing Su-Su a tape measurer.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Sutteshi took that pats as he gave a small smile, at least he was helping which made him feel good, placing the bra down on the rack he looked to where Nel was glancing at and then back to her. Feeling a bit better about all this he nodded "Sure, uh thanks" He said as he was given a tape messurer, Pulling it oh he blushed slightly as he began to do this. Pulling it to be even with her bust and streath across he blushed more as he was surpirsed at what the messurement was, showing her it as she had "Wow you have reallly big breas- I mean chest...uh yeah heres the number, should we look for ones of that size Ms. Nel?" he asked, flustering with a soft expression as he smiled, scraching behind his heaad as he gave her teh tape messurer back. He still had a playful shyness about him but he was getting better at doing lady things with Nel, slowly, but getting better.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:09 pm

"Oh um thanks Su-Su."She said with a smile while taking the tape measure and stuffing it into her purple purse."Well if the size is correct we should." She said while looking around to see something nice.Nel then looked at a manikin that was wearing a pink corset outfit."This looks nice!"She said while looking down at the garter. "What were you saying about having something big?"She questioned with her eyes closed and smiling.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Sutteshi followed Nel along, lookign around as he did so to see if he might spot something that would be nice too, but this was Nel's shopping exprence so letting her pick was priority. Turning to gaze at Nel he looked to the manikin and smiled, it looked very good, picking it on Nel he also saw it as a good fit for her body, is thoughts were distracted when Nel asked him a question. "Oh nothing haha, just ment maybe we should have a big party for you later" he lied, but a party did sound fun, maybe they could do it later if that was the case, and tell Nel later the truth if she ever asked that is. "So do you like it? wnat to see if it fits?" He asked her, pointing to a rack near by with the same garters.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:34 pm

"ooo that sounds like fun!We should have a big party!"Nel said wile lauhing.Nel then looked to the rack in order to find her size.Perfecct indeed.Nel was able to find a size made for her."This thing looks cute and yeah I will try it on."She respond while looking around for a fitting room.At last she had flund one and went inside to get dress in the corset and garter outfit.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Sutteshi smiled at Nels happy expression, going over to the chnaging rooms area, oddly no one stoped him but it was blocked off in a way so that only he would be there as he waited for Nel to come out. Hearing a beep coming frm his pcoket he looked in it and found a phone, it was Kiisu sending him a message saying.

"I'll be at work for a while, if you want you guys cna stay out till night time, I'll have dinner done by the time you get back"

Closing the phone he was acually glad to hear that, it ment that they could hang out for a while now as he wondered how Nel would look when she came out, after all it would probibly be really diffrent than what he was used to seeing Nel in, especially in a corset.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:43 pm

After a while Nel was blushing of how she would probably looked like but she knew Su-Su was on the other side to see what she had looked like."Oh...i'm ready..." She said while peeking her head out and then walking out in front of Su-Su. Nel's cheeks were bright red now.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Sutteshi saw Nel poke her head out, giving a bit of a smile as she seemed to be a bit shy about oming out, nodding as she said she was ready and imdediatly getting deeply red orm how she looked. It was werid how some simple clothes could make her seem very naughty looking and cute at the same time as Sutteshi nearly stared at her saying. "Nel...you look better than anything I've seen" he said with an absentminded tone as he gazed aat her body before looking back up to her eyes, "Um yeah, really you look amazing in it Ms. Nel, though a bit naughty in a way I really like it, do you like it?" he asked, unable to help but glance around at her again.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Nel was a little bit speechless of what Su-Su said to her."I'm glad you like it."She said while chuckling a little bit an returning back into the fitting room."He was staring right at me...how embarrassing.."Nel thought while putting her jacket on and heading towards the desk to buy her things. "So what do you think of my body?"Nel asked while looking away from Su-Su.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Sutteshi rubbed at the blush on his face as he saw her go back in to change, thinking to himself "Why did I stare??...why am I all blushy than normal??" He questioned to hismelf as he tried to process his thoughts and feelings, maybe he was begining to like Nel more than what he thought. Snaping back out of his inner battle he sprung up and walked next to her, going to pay for the very intresting choice of clothing as he carried the other bag from the pervous store. When Nel asked about her body Sutteshi blushed, glancing at Nel for a moment as he spoke honestly for a moment. "Well...I always thought human bodies were a bit werid and diffrent, but to be honest your body is really amazing, like your hips are really curvy and your skin feels very smooth and soft. I...wouldn't actually mind being close to you becuase your body feels so nice" he said with a calm tone, going up as he payed for the semi-expensive clothing, not midnign sece he had a bit left over for his plans as he smiled, looking to Nel with a spark of intrest.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Nel blushed while he was paying for the things that she anted at Vicky's Secret. "Hopefully these will come in handy one day.."She reasoned with herself while looking over at Su-Su.While they were walking out the store,Nel decided to ask another question."So what would you like to do with the remainder of the money?"She asked while looking into his eyes and blushing.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:23 pm

As they walked out Sutteshi truned to face Nel, taking out about 25 dollars, not much they could do with 25 dollars except maybe buy some food. But etting an idea he looked Nel back into her eyes saying. "We can go do I bet you have't ever done before, were going to see a movie~!" He said with a smile, lookig to Nel and then giving off small fluster, thinking about it, his feelings a bit mixed right now as he added. "Maybe they will...um if figure out what you could use them for" he commented on her pervous statement, looking in er eyes with a warm expression as he adjusted his tie. "Well, shall we go?~" He opened his arm, leaving it open so she could hook around it with her own and they could go see a movie together, as if they were a couple almost.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Nel was excited to see a movie for the first time.She was nervous about going with him but felt warm once he had his arm out for her to hold on to.With a smile Nel hooked on to his arm while they happily walked to a movie theater that was inside of the mall."What movie should we see?" She asked while they made it to the box office for them to purchase a movie.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Sutteshi had to think about it, there was an action movie, comidic movies, and a few others that were selling pretty well as he gave a "hmmm.." before adding "How about something funny? the movie 'lair lair' sounds nice, how about we go see that?" he smiled, looking at Nel again as he wondered if she would want to see something diffrent maybe.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:43 pm

"That will work just fine."She said while handing the box office money for 2 tickets. After that they both walked into the theater."This place is huge!"She shouted as her voice echoed throughout the entire place.Nel was able to buy some snacks with the rest of the movie and escorted Su-Su into the dark movie theater.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Sutteshi smiled, laughing a bit at her quriky behavior "haha yeah it is prettybig, but while here you cant be loud, the'll kick us out if you yell out during the movie and stuff." He said as he was escorted with Nel to the movie, almost instinctively so as he got a seat pretty far up for the view, a few snakes were bought just to keep them happly eating. "Here have some pop corn, its really good~" he said to Nel, sitting right next to her as the movie began.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Nel accepted the popcorn while chewing on it a little bit."This is amazing!"She whispered while sipping some of her drink.Nel looked at the movie screen."You can have some if you want."She said while handing him the drink.On the screen there was a guy in a tie with his son.She laughed while the little boy had a funny hi cut.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:09 am