Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Challange area EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Challange area EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Challange area EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Challange area EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Challange area EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

2 posters

Challange area

tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Challange area Empty Challange area

Post by tatsu Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Tatsu stood there on one end of the battle field, staring down his opponent. He narrowed his eyes and looked directly at Dellindis. "Well then," he said with a pause. For a moment he froze, then the next moment he was on the floor laughing and holding his stomach. "I'm sorry, I couldn't do that with a straight face, Delly," he called out, getting back up, holding his sides. He rubbed his neck, trying to get the last of his chuckles out. "Alright, alright, alright, I'm good now. So do you have any rules before we begin?" he asked his friend as he placed his hands in the pockets of his white robe.
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Challange area Empty Re: Challange area

Post by Dellindis Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:05 pm

As Dellindis was standing there, watching his friend act a bit like an idiot as Tatsu began to laugh his face off, Dell's eye visibly twitched at how he was acting. He then shook his head and muttered, "and this is my friend? How the mighty have fallen." It was very tempting at that moment to face palm at how he was acting, but he would refrain from doing it, for now. He then shook his head to get those thoughts out of his head and looked directly at Tatsu as he got semi serious. He then put his hand to his chin as he took a pondering pose. "Rules huh?"

The next few seconds were filled with Dell just looking like that until a smirk grew on his face. "Nope! Nothing I can think of right now." He then eyed Tatsu with that dangerous grin. "Well, I hope you're ready, and I believe the challenger attacks first, Tatsu."
    tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Post by tatsu Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Tatsu smiled at Dell's reply and put his hand on the handle of his zanpakutou. He spoke up in an anxious voice and met Dell's gaze. "You may be Second seat, but don't forget I'm a shinigami like no other," he said as he rushed forward toward the Dellindis, drawing his sword. As he advanced closer he twirled the sword with one hand and held his arm out at full length.
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Dellindis Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:09 pm

He chuckled a little as he heard his friend's reply. "Heh, that may be true, but you never know; you might surprise me this time, Tatsu." His eyes then took on a happy glint as he said how he was like no other. "Then show me. Show me how powerful you are, Tatsu!" At that word, his left hand began to cackle with red energy. He then raised his hand and pointed it at Tatsu.

Then, as his hand was pointed at him, a small blast of energy shot off at blinding speeds towards Tatsu, but then he disappeared in a blur due to sonido, He then appeared a distance to Tatsu's left and fired off another. Then it happened again to his right. Then behind him, and then, after all that, he reappeared where he was originally standing.
    tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Post by tatsu Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:38 pm

As he ran, the trilling of the blade stopped in a halt. Tatsu smiled as Dell charged an energy blast and fired it. "Just as I though,t" he uttered as he used the momentum from his speed and leaped into the air. However, what Tatsu didn't expect was the next blast which came from his left. He turned in time to bring his sword up do defend himself from a direct hit and was blown back.

Tatsu had heard the sound of a second shot being fired to what was now behind him. Not looking he tucked his left hand through the fold of his right arm and whispered. "Bakudo 8, Seki." As he spoke, a ball of light blue light formed on his palm and on the impact of the blast was repelled by his bakudo. Since he was still facing the same direction, he caught site of Dell firing yet another blast. "You're getting a little repetitive, don't you think, Lieutenant?" He raised his hand in the air and spoke again, another kido. "Hado 1, Sho!" The small blast he made altered his directions as he landed back to the ground safely, then leaped back so his back was near the wall. "It so isn't like you to be using spiritual attacks, Delly," he said, gripping his blade. His hands were a bit burnt for they had caught some of the blast from the second shot.
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Dellindis Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:03 pm

As he saw how Tatsu was dealing with his attacks (aka getting hit by them) he then muttered to himself as he was watching Tatsu's reactions. "Hmm, not what I expected. You would think he would be able to dodge simple bala." His eyebrow then raised as Tatsu began to use kido to deflect or dodge his remaining attacks. He chuckled at Tatsu's comment about him not getting repetitive. He then replied with, "yeah, well if it's not broke, don't fix it."

His eyes then trailed to where Tatsu was running, first, out of the path of his remaining attacks, then backwards, away from him. Watching Tatsu with a neutral expression, he then said, "well, as they say, expect the unexpected and all that." But then Dell's gaze slowly turned to his own blade, his left hand now resting on its hilt. Then he slowly unsheathed it with his left hand, holding the sword in a reversed grip. He then smiled at Tatsu, azure and crimson eyes looking intently at the third seat. He then charged at the shinigami, moving quickly towards him. He then suddenly disappeared again, thanks to sonido. He the reappeared on Tatsu's right,disappearing again and reappearing directly above him, poised to attack Tatsu with his right fist.
    tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Post by tatsu Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Tatsu smiled at him. "Touche," he said, watching him closely. He kept his eyes on the now advancing Dell. Should I show him how fast I really am? he thought as he waited for his opponent to get closer. As he did, he twirled the sword once so the blade was facing down and the handle was facing up. He then sonidoed twice and ended up above him. Tatsu did a small jump forward, avoiding the punch and quickly turned and put his hand out, pointing it at the hollow.

"Hado 1, Sho!" he spoke. If his attack kido hit him dead on, he would be pushed right into the wall. After, Tatsu brought his sword up in a defensive position.
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Dellindis Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:20 pm

His first attack to hit Tatsu was narrowly dodged. Dellindis clicked his tongue at that, but it was expected. His eyes then trailed to where Tatsu was now standing, his eyes widened a little as he saw Tatsu using another kido. "Heh, and you say I use too many spiritual attacks." But then Tatsu's kido hit Dell right on target, sending the arrancar flying backwards, but, thankfully, he was able to maneuver his body so his legs would land on the wall first, and when that happened, he boosted the rest of his body back towards Tatsu, arcing his blade to attack when he got close enough.
    tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Post by tatsu Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:34 pm

"I'm not the one firing lasers now, am I?" he said jokingly. He was sure he had sent the hollow flying into the wall, until he had launched himself back at Tatsu. However, Tatsu didn't show any break of concentration, and because of the hollow's speed, trying to dodge probably wasn't a good option. Acting on instinct, he swung his arm up to defend himself with his zanpaktou, as well as sliding his left foot back to make his balance more steady, as well as leaving his left hand free and at his side.
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Dellindis Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:47 pm

As he was intercepted mid strike by Tatsu's block, Dell was pretty much stopped in his tracks. His feet then landed on the floor while their two blades were clashing. He then smiled. "Excellent block, Tatsu, and quite good reflexes to know you would not be able to dodge it." But then there was a small, mischievous glint in his azure eye as he was smiling at him. "But sometimes," at that word, Dellindis grabed Tatsu's spare arm with his right arm, "it helps just to use your head!" Dellindis then attempted to headbutt Tatsu, and thanks to his hierro, it would hurt Tatsu a lot more than him.
    tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Post by tatsu Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:02 pm

As Tatsu was struck, he hit the ground hard and rolled away from Dellindis. He stood there for a moment and began to laugh, propping his sword up and using it to help him get up. Crimson blood trickled down his forehead and dripped down to the floor. "I've always said you were hard headed," he noted, now getting back into a fighting stance. "Well, I think that's enough of a warm up, don't you think?" He said, half speaking to Dellindis and half speaking to his zanpaktou. He put two fingers on the beginning of the blade and traced them to the tip as his sword began to glow and his power went up a sizable amount. "Shine Kagahikari!" As he spoke, his sword flashed and changed forms almost instantly. The blade was much sharper and seemed to almost glow as a small aura surrounded Tatsu.

[Out of character: This is where the badass music starts playing >:3]

Beside Tatsu, a transparent figure appeared, but Dellindis wouldn't be able to see it. It was a tall man in a blue suit of armor, wielding the same blade. "Another spar, Tatsu?" Tatsu just smiled and nodded. The strange man was the spirit within Tatsu's zanpaktou, and this was the form Tatsu saw when speaking to it. Tatsu turned his attention back towards Dell and spoke up again. "Well, your turn," he said as a grin grew across his face.
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Dellindis Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:24 am

as tatsu was knocked away from him he smiled although his vision was a little blurry from the collision of hard heads "heh your one to talk.at times i swear you have a harder head then me" he then chuckled as tatsu hinted that they should release "eager are we?" then as tatsu began to release his blade dell switched sword hands so his blade was now in his right hand now in a normal grip stance he then turned his gaze upon tatsu as he begun to release his zanpakuto then as the blade was fully released he let out a small whistle "heh no matter how many times i see it. it impreses me" he then raises his blade so it is in eyesight of him "well i guess fair is fair you showed me yours so i'll show you mine just don't blame me if you get too hurt"he said with an evil grin

Dellindis then raises his sword in the air and spins it around a few times before he plunges the blade into the ground and closes his eyes both hands on the blade a black mist begins to form around him he then says out loud "subir a la luna'el lobe del dragon (rise to the moon'dragon wolf)

A black mist forms around Dellindis then a primordial roar emanates from inside it that breaks away the ground beneath him When it has cleared, there stands a large midnight-black wolf with spikes running down his back and tail, which is oddly long. Two sets of leathery wings have grown upon his back, and his eyes are that of the dragons of old. His finger nails extending into claws scales extending from his shoulders as if a second skin his eyes set on the prey infrount of him
    tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Post by tatsu Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:36 am

"Heh what can i say when i release im always the star of the show.
    He said getting back in a stance. He watched as his friend finally used his release which caused him to look much more primal than before. "Well looks like its time to take the dog for a walk" he said jokingly. Not waiting another second Tatsu used flash step and appeared to the side of dellindis. "Im sure itl be over in a flash". As he spoke the blade glowed even more and created a large blinding flash, Tatsu then persisted to swing his blade at Dells side.
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Dellindis Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:45 pm

as tatsu made that horrible joke dell just shook his head "why do you allways have to make bad puns its painful sometimes" then as tatsu flash steeped dells eyes shot to where he was moving tracking him even at that high speed but then as he spoke and created the large flash of light he had to close his eyes to shield him but at the same time he defended himself by flexing his spiked tail (which each spike has the strength of a sword so they don't break easiely) his tail the tried to block the sword then at the same time his right hand shot for tatsu's throat while his left hand begun to glow red
    tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Post by tatsu Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Tatsus sword and Dells tail clashed together and then as he saw Dell begin to swing his arm towards him he jumped back and pointed his index finger and his middle finger at dellindis as it began to glow a light blue and medium to high amount of energy began to form around his fingertips.
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Dellindis Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:30 pm

as tatsu jumped away he smiled and pulled back his right hand and slowly adjusted his eyes after the light had died down "dang light always with the blinding tactics you are" he then looked at the direction tatsu was he then raised his left hand that was glowing red with energy he then said out loud "cero" then at that moment a large blast of energy shot forward from his hand blasting towards tatsu (if you have seen ceros i don't need to explain it)then the very second after that dell completely disappeared from his spot reappearing almost instantly behind tatsu he then attempted to push the shinigami into the path of the cero
    tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Post by tatsu Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:40 pm

"Now! Byakurai!" he shouted as a powerful blast of lightning shot from his fingers directly at the cero. He closed his eyes as his sword began to glow once more , focused on the energy around him. "Thats the think about being as strong as you, its hard to mask energy like that" he smirked as he flipped his sword again and thrusted it backwards sending th light out like a long spike, however if dellindis sonido again his attack would probably miss.
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Dellindis Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:56 pm

as their two attacks connected it caused a large explosion in the trainig grounds wrecking a lot of the tiles that were there dell thought -heh good thing this is not my squad- his attention was then diverted by tatsu countering his attack by trying to attack dell his eyes widened in shock for a second as he sent a lance of light at him but then he smirked and gripped the light lance in his left hand. which was now bleeding from the damage but thankfully his hierro shielded him from the main brunt of the attack.

"well that was painful" then as he said that his black spiked tail suddenly moved to attack tatsu intending to impale the shinigami in his stomach while dells free hand begun to cackle with red energy his hand then shot for tatsu's throat intending to choke the boy
    tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Post by tatsu Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Tatsu smiled a bit "Your a quick one aren't you?" he commented he shifted to face Dell put letting him keep the lance in his hands. He saw the tail lash out at him him and attempted to grasp it. It cut through his hand but thankfully didn't penetrate completely though him. Then he felt a tight grip around his throat, he looked dell right in the eye. "Boy are you screwed." he said between coughing. "Hado 11 tsuzuri raiden". her uttered. Now from every point that was connecting himself to dellindis would be electrified sending great shocks from himself to the hollow meaning the point where he was holding his zanpaktou to the point where his tail had been piercing him and the hand that wrapped and clutched his throat. Every single point of them would feel the electricity race through their nervous system.
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Dellindis Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:51 pm

as they both had countered each others moves each of them catching the others attack he chuckles "heh copycat" but then as he commented on how he was screwed dells eyebrow was raised in curiosity but then his eyes widened in shock as he heard what tatsu's next words were "crap" then at the next moment a massive amount of electricity surged through three points of dellindis body he then started shake uncontrollably while he was still holding tatsu but then as it was happening the bala which he was holding in his hand shot off at tatsu's neck

(note:this bala was weakned to not kill tatsu it will send a lot of force to his throat and will hurt but it won't damage him too much mainly meant to push him away)

he then tried to pull away from tatsu as the bala fired
    tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Post by tatsu Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Tatsu held on to his zanpaktou as he was repelled back by the bala and slid across the ground holding his throat choking. Now there we some distance away, he held out his hand pointed at Deelindis. "Just stay right there..." he mummbled as a orange light began to glow at his finger tips, He moved his hand in the form of a triangle and the shape was formed. From the three points of the triangle spikes began to grow. "Bakudo #30 shitotsu sansen" the three large spikes then shot toward the hollow attempting to pin him to the wall using the spikes to pierce his hands and abdomen. Tatsu steadied his breathing as he rubbed his throat.
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Dellindis Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:23 am

as tatsu told him to stand still dell visably laughed at that "fine i'll play this game" he then lazily watched at tatsu begun his incantation for his kido he then mumbled to himself "hmm judgeing from the chant he's using thats a binding kido" he then returned to his bored expresion as tatsu continued. but then as tatsu finished his chant dells wings started to flap but then as the kido was shot dell immediatly flew upward narrowly avoiding the kido by just a hair flying high into the air while looking at tatsu then enitre time he then said "way too slow" he then slowly decended to the ground right at the same spot where he was before

but then oddly dell went down on all fours looking more like a animal then a person he then stared at tatsu while he was in this stance "watch closely this will all be decided in a flash" the very next second he disappeared the a blur moveing faster then he ever has shown before the next second he was directly infrount of tatsu sending an elbow jab ot tatsu's stomach
    tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Post by tatsu Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:02 am

Sinse Tatsu was still on his knee he threw himself on his back and pointed a finger at the hollows stomach avoiding the elbow then fired a kido. "Byakurai" he spoke as a sharp beam of lightning shot out of his finger at the hollow.
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Dellindis Thu May 02, 2013 2:45 pm

as dellindis appeared mere inches away from tatsu as he sent his attack towards the shinigami,his eyes went wide as he saw how he threw himself backwards in a small trap for dell he then smiled and muttered "smart" but then as he was still moving for his missed attack tatsu had fired a kido towards the arroncar he then clicked his tongue and quickly moved one of his hierro enhanced wings infrount of the attack partially blocking the lightning bolt

dell then winced in pain as he felt the kido pierce through his wing but by that time he was given enough of a reprieve to bring his left hand to where the attack would pierce his wing he then swiftly deflected the rest of the attack to the right of him sending it into a wall,suddenly dells spiked tail shoot forth from beneath him the tail would then curl around the arm tatsu just used for his kido piercing tatsu's arms with spikes unless he could avoid it
    tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Post by tatsu Thu May 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Not having enough time to pull his arm back his arm was wrapped up in Dells tail. He bit his lip and clenched his fist bringing his right hand up (the one holding the sword) and swung the blade towards Dellindi's tail.
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Dellindis Sat May 04, 2013 4:21 am

he smiled at how tatsu had reacted to dells attack,aka just taking the attack and hitting back "heh just what i would expect from you"but then there was a small dangerous glint in the arroncars eyes "but" dellindis's right arm then shot forward to intercept tatsu's strike he caught the blade in his right hand although now his hand was dripping blood no serious wound was inflicted to him "that was a bit obvious"

then as dell held both of tatsu's arms in a sort of grip one of his arms held by dells spiked tail the other by dell holding tatsu's sword dells remaining hand then shot for tatsu's throat
    tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Post by tatsu Sat May 04, 2013 2:07 pm

"Was it that obvious?" he said as if he was hiding something. He quickly moved his hand upward blocking Dells strike with the bas eof the blade. "Well just make sure you watch where your goin" he warned as he blade began to shine again. Tatsu's eyes motioned down to Dells hand (The one holding the blade ) then traced it to his foot. Now Dell would clearly see that Tatsu had his zanpaktou pointed directly at his foot then smiled a bit looking at his tail tightening his grip (even though it caused damage to himself). "Light spear" he called out as the blade shot out a sharp beam of light that would shoot through his hand and went to impale his foot. (Think Gin)
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Dellindis Tue May 07, 2013 1:14 am

he nodded at tatsu's first statement while both of them had blocked the others attacks "although knowing you,you have some secret attack waiting to be used for when im in this position"and it was most likely true tatsu was not the third seat of squad 10 for nothing

but then as tatsu's blade begun to glow dells eyes were concentrating on his shining blade he then said "hmm just like i said,and now im in a spot where it is hard for me to dodge"he then smiled at tatsu "congrats on putting me in a corner tatsu" but then as dell was about to act to get out of this bind his eyes go wide as his head looks directly to where the edge of the barracks were if tatsu tried he could hear someone calling dells name he then sighed and said "what now?" but then as dell was distracted he forgot to dodge tatsu's attack and the attack went right through his foot the arroncar's eyes then went wide open he then yelled out in pain "SON OF A NUGS UNCLE!"
    tatsu
    tatsu
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8184

Post by tatsu Tue May 07, 2013 1:18 am

Tatsus eyes grew wide as he quickly sealed his zanpakou watching the light retract from his foot almost instantly. "Holy crap my bad" he said with a slight laugh. He then released his tail and put his foot against dells chest lightly pushing him off. "Well i guess thats enough for today" he said still laughing a bit. "Thanks for the round Dell it seems your busy so ima head out, catcha later pup~" he said before walking out waving to his friend. "Now to go train..." he said lowly to himself. Just like that he was gone.
    Dellindis
    Dellindis
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Dellindis Tue May 07, 2013 1:30 am

he smiled as tatsu swiftly apologized and left leaving dell in a daze on how fast he ran for it he then let out a light chuckle "well that escalated quickly" he then looked at his foot which was already slowly healing dell then sighed and he was then engulfed in a large amount of smoke and when it cleared dell was standing there with his usual clothes his zanpakuto sealed and sheathed he then yelled out "well come on!"

almost immediately after he said then a squad member from squad eight appeared before him dells eye then twitched he then said "what is it?" the squad member the stiffened he then stuttered out "foo..forgive me lieutenant Dellindis bu..but we need you back at the barracks" dell then immediately looked down at that prospect but then he sighed and brought his hand to the bridge of his nose and then said "fine lets go" the both of them then disappeared using their own high speed movements

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:32 am