Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
No Hope Drive EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
No Hope Drive EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
No Hope Drive EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
No Hope Drive EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
No Hope Drive EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

2 posters

No Hope Drive

Hunter Yagami
    Hunter Yagami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8161

No Hope Drive Empty No Hope Drive

Post by Hunter Yagami Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Connor finished off the Hollow that had stalked him since he had arrived to Kyoto. There was a bit of blood staining his clothes as he sheathed his Zanpaktuo, the hollow in front of him began to evaporate as Connor fed off of it's power to regenerate. He swiped his hand across his eyes as a rather menacing Masquerade mask appeared out of thin air. He sighed as he pressed his palm to the door of the warehouse, he released energy as the door did not seem to budge he grinned. He unsheathed his Zanpaktuo and brought it to his face.

"Bankai..." He said as his left arm changed as the blade disentegrated.

Now a cloak of pure white enveloped his body as his arm looked like it was burnt and electricity buzzed around him. His uniform turned into that of a Knight as he took his left hand and focused the energy as he punched the door. It crushed in as he walked inside. and looked around.

"Now where is everyone." He said as he looked back and saw the name of the place he was in.

"No Hope Drive."
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

No Hope Drive Empty Re: No Hope Drive

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:23 pm

Nel continued walking down a road with a teddy bear on the top of her head. "Looks like I'm lost?!"She said while looking around until she could hear some loud noises while a strong amount of spirit energy almost overwhelmed her. Nel didn't want to be notice of who was on the other side so she hid behind a nearby tree and slightly turned her head around to see who it was.Her hand was directly on the green hilt. She was ready to slash at any second if the figure was able to notice her.

"That guy!"She thought while looking at the side of his face."A hollow mask...his shirt is covered with blood..."Nel then remember meeting the guy at the bar uptown. "He...must of killed someone..."Nel had a sweat drop go down the side of her head knowing that she would have to take action soon.
    Hunter Yagami
    Hunter Yagami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8161

Post by Hunter Yagami Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Connor looked around on the inside as he saw no one was home. "This place looks like it has not been used in years..." He said as he sighed knowing no one here could teach him anymore. He sighed as he focused his breathing. He took his hand and swiped it across his face, and in the same fluid motion he grabbed ahold of the black decayed skin on his arm as he yanked the darkness came out as he changed back to normal and his Zanpaktuo was back into it's sealed form. He tossed it up as it disapeared as he looked back. His ability to sensor told him he was being followed, but instead of following it...he went deeper inside the warehouse as he found a light switch and he turned it on to reveal an old training and living quarters.

"So this is where they trained..." He said as he felt around, the dust on everything was thick, the place would need some time and work to renovate...but if done right this place could become Kyoto Collective's headquarters. He found a spot to sit as he relaxed...there had to be a reason that this place was sealed...
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Nel took a long deep breath of relief once the guy from the bar went deeper into the abandoned building. "I wonder what he's doing Mr. Wiggles."Nel said to the stuff animal as she sat it next to the tree and rolled to the other side of the room fast.Nel continued to look at him closely as his arm was very black and looked like ashes."Your arm looks creepy!"Nel said pretty much aloud."Opps I meant to think that!"She thought while she facepalming herself.
    Hunter Yagami
    Hunter Yagami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8161

Post by Hunter Yagami Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Connor heard her and knew instantly who it was. "ahhh so you have followed me from the bar eh?" He said as he smiled at the entrance. "Come on in...the place is empty" Connor said as he stood up and began to move things around even though it was now the dead of night. He moved the things around with ease as he gets the main living space in a fashionable manner.

Connor took a seat at one of the tables as he took a break and waited for Nel to join him inside.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:38 pm

"Darn it he noticed me!"Nel thought while getting up from the ground and dusting herself off."This place still looks quite the same after all those years..."Nel said while sitting next to Connor."Don't get the wrong idea,I was simply lost.."Nel said while blushing.
    Hunter Yagami
    Hunter Yagami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8161

Post by Hunter Yagami Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Connor saw her blush as he got back up to explore. As he did so he came upon the Living Quarters. He noticed that they were fairly empty as he began to clean them out completely. When he was done he came back out and looked to Nel..."Well I know that there are not a lot of Vizards out there, but would you like to have a room here. I am going to take this over" He declared as he looked around and laughed trimphantly
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Nel got up and bowed."Yes sir!It will be an honor to stay here until the king of Hueco Mundo notices my hard and dedicated work." Nel said with a smile and looking back outside to notice the mouth of her bear was a smile. "Even Mr.Wiggles loves it!"
    Hunter Yagami
    Hunter Yagami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8161

Post by Hunter Yagami Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Connor smiled as he went and prepared a room right next to hers as he did. He noticed that there were catalogs under the bed, soon he returned while looking at some furniture for the place. "It is a good thing I have some cash saved up." He said as he began to write a list as he handed another to Nel. "Go ahead and find some stuff you like for your room and I will order it." He said as he yawned
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Nel clinged to Connor's arm."I don't wanna!"She said while making a cute chibi face as tears went down the side of her face."Looks like the situation actually change.."
    Hunter Yagami
    Hunter Yagami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8161

Post by Hunter Yagami Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Connor looked at her as she made the face. "What is wrong?" He asked as he put the catalog away. Soon he noticed that something was troubling her as he sat down beside her. "what is wrong?" he asked
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 pm

"I don;t want to leave you!You are kind mister but a rank just opened up back in Hueco Mundo and they want me to take that position there..."She said while clinging to his arm while she drool.
    Hunter Yagami
    Hunter Yagami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8161

Post by Hunter Yagami Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:22 am

Connor merely smiled as he usually did. "Go ahead and take it, you earned it I bet" he said as his smiled faded when he turned to the catalog and sighed. He stood up as he bent down to kiss her cheek as he left the list there, little notes here and there, but stuff to make the warehouse hospitable again, and some stuff to make her room seem good for her. He walked to his room as he looked around. "Maybe...maybe I should have stayed in the Soul Society..." He mumbled to himself as he shook his head and looked down and clenched his fist.

"I need to be stronger" He said as he punched the wall, making it crumble under his force.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:28 am

Nel looked at the catalog closely while her hands clenched into them tight.The sides of the paper were burnt once she had let go as the wind moved the paper farther away from hr."Maybe this is the best thing for me to do..."Nel reasoned with herself as she ran over to pick the paper back up and looking at a set of covers that had cute little pandas on them."Maybe I should get this Mr.Wiggles..."She said while looking up.
    Hunter Yagami
    Hunter Yagami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8161

Post by Hunter Yagami Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Connor stood up as he walked past Nel and he dropped a note as he left quietly, his Spiritual Pressure was pulsing like a heartbeat as he sighed...He was doing it to attract hollows...the only thing that would get his mind off of things right now...would be to fight until he was on the verge of death. When he reached an area in Kyoto that was still under construction due to the war he released a giant wave of Spiritual Energy as he waited.

"Bring your worst...you bastards." He sneered as he held out his arm as his sealed Zanpaktuo appeared.
    Hunter Yagami
    Hunter Yagami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8161

Post by Hunter Yagami Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Connor felt the tear above him as he grinned. As the tear grew larger he thought he was about to face a squad of Gillian, but instead...two Adjuchas level Menos fell through. They were taller than him and exerted an extremely high amount of energy as Connor came to the conclusion that they must be nearing the next evolutionary phase of their lives.

They stood at about seven ft. Tall and looked to be physically stronger, their masks were shaped like those of sharks, this made Connor smirk as he knew what was at stake, yet he looked up at the tear as the two Adjuchas spoke to each other...They were formulating an attack.

He stood his ground as the tear remained open, inside there seemed to be hundreds, if not thousands of eyes starring at the scene as Connor got into his stance. "Let's see what you got." He said as they both jumped out and up as they hoped to come down on his head. Connor blocked their attacks as he kicked one away as he pressed his palm to the other and yelled "Hadō #4. Byakurai Pale Lightning" as it sent the other flying. He landed as the gust from his landing sent dust into the air as he looked around. "What is that all you got?" he teased as he twirled his Zanpaktuo in his hand.
    Hunter Yagami
    Hunter Yagami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8161

Post by Hunter Yagami Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Connor watched as the two Adjuchas got up and laughed, one eventually stepped closer as the other began to build up energy. "Puny Shinigami...all alone in the Human world...don't you remember that our race nearly overtook this place?" It asked as it nodded to its partner.

The other Adjuchas fired a Cero that was overly large and green. It sped at Connor quickly as it's intent was to severely injure or kill him outright. Connor grinned and Flash Stepped out of the way as he brought his hand up and swiped across his face. His Hollow mask appeared over him as he was in the air. He grinned as he pointed his finger like a gun to the one that fired on him.

"Too slow!" He said as he shot his own Cero, it was Blood Red as it was so quick, caught the Adjuchas in the chest as it screamed. As Connor came down he saw the other swallow the last bit of his partners Cero. "my, my...a visored eh? this is exactly what I needed" it said as it smiled. The other Adjuchas stood up and wiped its black blood from its lips..."NOW YOUR GONNA PAY" It yelled as it launched itself at Connor .

Connor was able to dodge with ease as the second one caught him in the back as it's foot caught him in the back. It launched Connor head first into a building under construction. As the frame creaked and bent Connor stood up as he popped his neck. He grinned as he used Flash Step to get back to the ground as he began to fight the two so fast...the naked eye could not catch it even if it was trying.
    Hunter Yagami
    Hunter Yagami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8161

Post by Hunter Yagami Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Connor soon came to a stop as did the two Adjuchas as he readied his finall attack. "I have grown tired of you both" He said as he brought the blade up to his lips as he smiled. "Unleash the Darkness Within." He said as the blade transformed into the giant black longsword. He turned to each of them as he took the blade and pointed it to the air. "Bankai...Unleash the cursed Heroes blade GRAM!" He said and his armor and body changed. His left arm turned black and surged with electricity as he lash steped behind the first one and grabbed the back of his head with his right hand. "Odin's Curse" He said as he punched the Adjuchas as an explosion rattled the area. When the dust settled the first one was gone. turned to dust as the air was tinged with electricity. He then looked to the last one as he flash stepped above the tear and sunk his left arm in as he unleashed a portion of his stregth into it. There was a massive explosion as the tear sealed itself.

Connor landed safely on the ground as his cloak enveloped him. He smiled as the other huffed and puffed then lunged forward roaring with rage. Connor shook his head. "You poor soul, there is no hope for those like you" he said as the Adjuhas swung his giant fist. As he caught it he punched it in the mask, shattering it just as the explosion went out as a crater formed in the construction area. He looked around and noticed that the fight was done as he swiped his hand from his face as he withdrew the power as he drew his Zanpaktuo out and made it disapeear.

He began his walk back to the warehouse. When he arrived he saw that Nel was gone. He sighed as he went to his room and laid down as he closed the door so he could now rest.
    Hunter Yagami
    Hunter Yagami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8161

Post by Hunter Yagami Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Connor woke up the next morning and he finished cleaning the area. Noticing again Nel was gone once more as he sighed. "Well, time to order this" He said as he took the catalog and left to the nearest internet cafe. As he got inside he yawned and took a seat. He went to the website as he ordered himself a cup of coffee, and finished his ordering as he stood up and left the shop as he went towards the shopping district to buy himself a new wardrobe. As he threw away the catalog he laughed to himself...."Good thing I brought a good chunk of human money to this world when I left." He said as he threw the catalog in the trash. If someone were to check who it belonged to it would read Zachary Parsons from Oklahoma, U.S.A. He learned to become a bit of a "borrower" in his time being in the Human World.
    Hunter Yagami
    Hunter Yagami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8161

Post by Hunter Yagami Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Hunter's order arrived over the next few days. He quickly arranged everything, making the warehouse to where you could live in it again as he went to the room Nel said she was going to have. He looked in and sighed...wondering where she was and if she was ok. He hit the wall and cursed himself for not taking the time to get to know her better, or make her feel more at home. He then walked over to a room he had yet to get to. He used a burst of Spiritual Pressure to send the door flying into the room as he turned on a light on the inside. There was a staircase that led down to a dark area. He smiled to himself as he popped his neck...

"Finally...I have found it..." he said aloud as he decended into the darkness, his Spiritual Pressure seemed to crackl. Then with a burst. He felt as if he had just released his Bankai. He knew that it was either a trap, or the begining of a test...either way though...he had just set a beacon to everyone still in the city that he now had control over the warehouse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:40 am