Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
reminiscing and a little snack EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
reminiscing and a little snack EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
reminiscing and a little snack EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
reminiscing and a little snack EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
reminiscing and a little snack EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

2 posters

reminiscing and a little snack

Kurayami
    Kurayami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8140

reminiscing and a little snack Empty reminiscing and a little snack

Post by Kurayami Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:38 am

Kurai walked into the park feeling the familiar feeling of boredom creep into her mind as she sat down on the old bench. It creaked lowly when she sat down on it as she nibbled on a eclair. As she ate the rest of the chocolaty snack she began to worry if Suta was going to show up like she said she would and the thought of the shop popped into her head. Kurai began to wonder why the man was obviously trying to ignore his pet or was it a worker? After she awoken her weird abilities last year she didn't know what to think now. With a sigh she leaned back on the and waited for Suta's arrival as she gripped the small bag in her hands.
    Kitty
    Kitty
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

reminiscing and a little snack Empty Re: reminiscing and a little snack

Post by Kitty Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Sutra was walking down the street with an expressionless look on her face as she glanced around before turning down an alley and heading towards a nearby park. She sighed, take a deep breath and grinned making her face seem warm, "Hibari this is........difficult." She whispered half to herself as she arrived at the park and began glancing around before her eyes zeroed in on Kurai and she smiled broader and began walking towards her. "Kurai, um I'm here. Sorry if I'm late ugh I had something um take cafe of.." She said trailing off before she sat down and grinned impishly at her friend. Her smiles while geuine never really seemed to touch her eyes...
    Kurayami
    Kurayami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8140

Post by Kurayami Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Kurai smiled at the sight at her long time friend as she sat down beside her and gave her a tired grin. Holding her hand up towards the greenette she offered her the little brown bag, "Want the rest of them? I kinda lost my sweet tooth for now." She said sheepishly. She stared into the teens eyes briefly and saw a flash of something she couldn't name and frowned deeply at the thought of her friend not feeling well.
    Kitty
    Kitty
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Kitty Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Sutra grinned taking the bag and reaching into it as she pulled one of the pastries out and tasting it slightly with a small bite. "Thanks you Kurai, nice that you remember I like sweets. So how are you today?" She asked softly taking another bite, her smile staying in place. She was worried that Kurai could see through her mask but told herself she doesn't and worked hard to act normal.
    Kurayami
    Kurayami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8140

Post by Kurayami Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Kurai watched the girl bite into the treat before she let a smile break out on her tired face. "I'm kinda tired. Don't know why I am tho." She said shrugging as the fox-like girl yawned. Quickly trying to replace the tiredness she asked in a bubbly tone, "So what were you doing anyway? " she asked keeping her eyes secretly trained to watch Suta's eyes carefully.
    Kitty
    Kitty
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Kitty Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Sutra leaned back nibbling the pastry as she glanced up at the sky with a small smile. "I was just walking around, doing nothing really. Maybe your not getting enough sleep? Of maybe sleep walking." She said glance back at Kurai, her eyes still expressionless even though she grins.
    Kurayami
    Kurayami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8140

Post by Kurayami Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Kurai shrugged. She didn't know why she was so tired. Maybe it was a side-effect of her new weird powers? She mentally shrugged again and leaned back on the old bench letting the wind blow threw her purplish black locks as she tried to think of what to do now.
    Kitty
    Kitty
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Kitty Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Sutra finishes the pasty and cleans her hand before softly stroking Kurai's hair as it flows in the wind. She leaned back as she watched her close friend with a slight smile as she studied her face.
    Kurayami
    Kurayami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8140

Post by Kurayami Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:06 pm

While she let her mind run Kurai felt Suta's fingers run threw her hair and smiled softly. Then suddenly a thought popped into her head and without opening her eyes she tugged at the green haired girls school uniform sleeve, "I don't feel like going to my apartment but I'm really tired. Slumber Party?" She asked cracking open one dark eye to peek at Suta. No one was home waiting for her anyway and she didn't want to leave her friend so quickly.
    Kitty
    Kitty
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Kitty Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Sutra grinned softly as Kurai and nodded hearing her idea, "Sounds like a nice idea to me. I'm sure my parents don't mind, they like having you over. They say your a good influence." She said with a questioning smile, not really sure if it was a joke or if her parents were serious when they said that.
    Kurayami
    Kurayami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8140

Post by Kurayami Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Kurai smiled happily and patted Suta on her green head as she got up off of the creaky bench and stretched while doing so. She turned toward Suta and put her hands into her skirts pockets,"Lead the way Suta-chan." She said smiling wider.
    Kitty
    Kitty
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Kitty Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Suta hopped up and grinned as she begin walking home, "Its this way Kurai.This should be fun, been a while since anyone visited, mom and dad will be please." She said before quietly leading the way out of the park and down the street.
    Kurayami
    Kurayami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8140

Post by Kurayami Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Kurai nodded and smiled widely as she followed Suta down the path to her home, "I haven't seen them in awhile if my memory serves me right." She muttered grabbing onto the green haired girls hand with a yawn.
    Kitty
    Kitty
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8126

Post by Kitty Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:10 pm

Seta nodded taking Kurai's hand and slowing her pace as she heard her mutter and grins, "They've missed you Kurai. I'm sure they'll be thrilled, what would you like for supper tonight?" She asked leading the way towards the school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:32 am