Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Chocolate Eclair EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Chocolate Eclair EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Chocolate Eclair EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Chocolate Eclair EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Chocolate Eclair EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

3 posters

Chocolate Eclair

Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Chocolate Eclair Empty Chocolate Eclair

Post by Ricter Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:35 pm

was a very nice afteroon, the sun was out but it wasen't too cloudy and school had already let out for the day, Drinking a cup of tea Kiisu relaxed on the counter, standing next to the cash regesture as Sutteshi was actually sleeping right now. In a chair off to the side he was resting himself after getting his birthday present, however right now Kiisu was bored, no one had come in all day and he had made sure to bake the sweets to be extra tastey as he waited and leaned on the counter. "*yawn* wonder if anyone will come by today, well theres plenty of time to wait" He thought to himself with a smile as he had his cute bunny appron on.
    Kurayami
    Kurayami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8140

Chocolate Eclair Empty Re: Chocolate Eclair

Post by Kurayami Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:39 am

Kurai walked around aimlessly on the silent streets of Kakkura Town with a big smile on here pale face. School had been ended twenty minutes ago and she was on her way home to her little apartment feeling the need for food bug at her with each increasing step she took as the smile slowly wore away from her face until it was completely replaced with a small scowl. She had skipped lunch at school and was feeling the bad effects of skipping as she heard her stomach growl and a pink blush swept across her small nose. Man I'm starving. I shouldn't have given my sweet buns to Suta. Her stomach gurgled again and she put a hand over it rubbing a small circle around the pancake tummy. Frowning Kurai stopped in her tracks when she spotted a small bakery shop and squealed at her good luck and rushed into the shop as her purplish black hair and long uniform skirt flowed behind her. Once she was inside the small bakery the aroma of sweets hit her in the face and her previous wide smile returned at full force as she glanced around the sweets that surrounded the shop as her dark purple eyes filled with excitement. With a giggle Kurai ran over to the front display of sweets and stared at them drooling slightly before she stopped staring and she sat up at her full height and smiled at the man in the bunny apron and briefly giggled at the cuteness of it before she gave him a big smile, "Did you make all of this?" she asked the apparently bunny lover.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Kiisu gave another small yawn, drinking his tea as he hoped he would not fall asleep like Sutteshi right now but that mental thought passed by him quickly as someone came into the shop. The bell at the top of the door rang and a girl that seemed to be in high school came in, smiling a bit he saw her expression to first coming into the small shop, it was always nice to see a customer enjoy the aroma that he has grown to love. Giving a solumn "Welcome~!" To the girl when she came in he saw that she must have been hungry, answering her question with a nod "Yes, actually I kinda own this shop, it takes a while to do all this by myself but its really rewarding in the end. Oh yeah, were having a special on chocolate eclairs, 5 for 2 yen. But for now can I ask what would you like today?" He said with a warm smile, looking down at his appron when she noticed it, making a blush go over his face as he scrached the back of his head.

"Oh this was my mom's, she said it will bring good luck haha, I'm Kiisu by the way, nice to meet you" While they were talking Sutteshi was rolling around in the small chair that had a cushion on it, sence he was a spirit Kurai could see him fairly easly as he mubbled something about wanting something sweet. "B-boss...g..gime the c-cake al-aready..." The little bunny said as his nose wiggled, smelling someone in the shop but not really wakeing up till he could hear them. Waking up while rubbing his eyes the rabbit hopped upon the counter next to him, sniffing the girl as he did most customers, not really knowing that Kurai could see him. "She smells nice~..." The bunny said apsent mindedly as he was still half alseep and saying what was on his mind as Kissu glanced to the side, seeing he was up, as long as he didn't do anything bad then it was fine.
    Kurayami
    Kurayami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8140

Post by Kurayami Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:01 am

Kurai nodded quickly before waving a pale hand in the air, "I want 4 chocolate eclairs. To go would be better." She said solemnly glancing at the spirit bunny briefly and grunted as her hunger starting to take over her mood scowling as she tapped a foot. However she went through another persona change for a spilt second and leaned down to the bunny and rubbed it's head smiling quickly before she went back to her previous position.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:14 am

Kiisu nodded and went strait to work getting it, turning away as he grabbed a small box to place them in. "Ok, 4 chocolate eclairs coming up" He said with a chime to his tone as he placed them into the box, while Kiisu was getting the order for her Sutteshi's ears perked up in shock as the girl actually rubbed him. It felt good and cuased a bit of a happy churr to emit from the bunny but he was more suprised that she could feel, see, and possibly hear him too as he was lost for words before Kiisu came back with the order in hand. "That'll be 1.87$ please" He said with a smile as he placed it on the counter top for her to take, Sutteshi was stairing at her as he hopped around trying to gain Kiisu's attention but he was igored as to not make him seem like a werido. "Boss! boss! t-the lady! she did stuff! pay attention to me~!" He begged as Kiisu really didn't want to give off the crazy baker guy persona with a new customer.

Last edited by Ricter on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kurayami
    Kurayami
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8140

Post by Kurayami Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:34 am

Kurai's eyes skimmed over the newly presented chocolaty treat and grabbed them with a yawn as her tiredness returned. She reached into into her school jacket and pulled out the correct amount of money and put it on the counter. Turning on her heel she calmly walked out of the shop mumbling a small thanks under her breath as she reached inside for one of the chocolaty treats and nibbled on it as she continued on her way home.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Kiisu took the money and waved to her as she left, but she seemed more or less not intrested in anything but getting out and going, which he didn't mind but it kinda left him alone ocne again as she finally left he caught Sutteshi and replied to him. "Ok, ok whats the fire Sutteshi?" He asked him as the bunny trued to explain in a slow manner rather than his quick talking self. "The lady...she touched me and petted my head~!" he said back to him, this did stifle a surpirsed glance to the door but he knew running out to ask the young woman anything would end in folly, beides the town was small she would probibly come by again. But it did leave to wonder who she might have been, but as he began to drink his tea again he would rather relax and enjoy the rest of the day than bother to go into it too much. "Ok, thanks Sutteshi..hmmm..."
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Nel was a little bit hungry after a short walk from the warehouse.She could smell something delicious from the window which made her mouth water. "There isn't a lot of people here but the place has some good looking food." Nel opened the door while having the bear on top of her head and sat down at a table to wait for a waiter to come by and ask for what she had wanted.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Kiisu and Sutteshi were kinda playing catch right now, Kiisu throwing the small hot bun to Sutteshi who proply jumped to eat it as he smiled. "H..hey boss *munch munch* do you think I'll get bigger if I eat more stuff?" Sutteshi the little spirit bunny said as Kissu rubbed his head "uh I doubt it but your already big enough, so no more sweets for now" He said laughing a bit as he had absentmindedly fed him a bunch of sweets in his boredom. Perking up they could both feel a strong presence coming into the shop, it looked like a pink haired young woman with a teddy bear on her head, his shop did attract those with high spirtual pressure and this was probibly no exception as he took a list and walked over.

Waving with a small smile Kissu walked up to the table as he said "Hello ma'am, may I take your oder?" He said politely as Sutteshi bounded up, jumping onto the table as he looked at her with a puzzled yet inosent look as he sniffed her. "*sniff sniff* you smell nice pretty lady~" looking u at her bear he smiled and said "can I play with your bear~?" as he began hopping up and down happly, Kissu scrchign behind his head ass he blushed from embaressment. "Sorry hes a bit excited at times, Sutteshi dont be rude please" He said with a nice tone, not soundig as if he was solding the bunny but he did calm down and nod to his request.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Nel looked up at the man and smiled while closing her eyes."It's okay and thanks.Could you get me a apple pie?"She asked while looking at the excited bunny."It's...SO ADORABLE!"Nel shouted while cuddling the bunny closed to her chest."Of course you can play with my bear!Hehee,Mr.Wiggles loves everyone and everything that moves!"She said while opening her eyes and rubbing the bunny's head.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Kissu nodded and wrote it own, he had an apple pie in the back already made, he would guess a few slices would be in order. Giggling slightly as Sutteshi was glomped he said "Ok, and thank you, it will be here in a moment" he said nicely as he went off into the back to get a few slices of pie he made for today. Sutteshi was wiggling around as it was cuddled, blushing a bit as it was a bit of a thight hug yet it was also very nice, however he couldn't breath "haha~ thank you pretty lady, um...but your hugs too tight, err.." He said, before long Kissu came back with a plate of pie and also some free water. "If you need anything just ask, oh and my name is Kiisu by the way...um mind if I sit with you? the shops pretty empty right now so not much to do" He said as Sutteshi gave a purring like churr.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:16 pm

"I really do appreciate and sure,my name is Neillel but you can just call me Nel."She said while letting go of the cute bunny."You are so soft indeed hehee." Nel smiled at Kiisu before taking a bite from the apple pie."This is amazing!"She said while chowing it down and taking a sip of water."So how long have you been in business?"She asked while licking the fork and hiding her zanpakuto."This guy looks like a human but he has a strong amount of SE."Nl thought while looking at him.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Kiisu sat down across from her as he relaxed, moving his bunny picture appron a bit so it wouldn't frill up when he sat, having a bright expression as always he blushed slightly from the complement "Thank you, and very nice to meet you Nel, I only used a few spices from teh store. Um as for how long actually I dont know, my mom and dad used to run this shop but now they are retiring, they should be in hamawii right now, they actually sent me a post card a few days ago about it haha" he said before getting a bit intrested in his customer, Sutteshi flopped down onto the table as he was let go, having little sworls in there eyes like he was confused.

Looking at him he moved the little bunny away and picked him up, petting his head as he seemed to be passed out yet ok "Guess he passed out, dont worry he's fine, oh and may I ask a bit about you? Your an arrancar right? I've never relaly met to many that actually sat down and talked rather than have some kinda intentions. Oh um sorry that was rude, your a customer after all" he rubbed his head as he looked at her with a bright eyed expression and smile.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Nel listened to what the guy was saying until she had a startled expression on her face."Is that so?Well let's just say i'm not with the arrancars anymore,something broke out between them and most of them died but they are trying to recruit others since the place is somewhat dead."Nel took a deep sigh and drunk some of her yummy water.

Nel thought about her goal long and hard until she dropped her water onto the table."Besides one day I want to bring a nice change to Hueco Mundo!"She said with a smirk while standing on the table and looking down to Kiisu."I really do beleive that.By the way it's okay I get that a lot since I am friendly."
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Kissu couldn't help but laugh at her display of confidence and wishful goals, he alwasy respected people with goals even if they were small or big. Listening he was much more intrested in this event but he could see from her expression that it wasn't very happy, not at all. Taking Sutteshi and bonding with him he grew long white floppy rabbit ears, and also a puffy cotton tail in his back side, Sutteshi was passed out so he could not hear him but at least he could combine with him as he relaxed "Thats a very big goal, I hope you actually succssed, and I dont mind helping if you need it, I never really seen any place other than this small town. A change of pace would be nice for once, oh would you like some more to go, kinda having a special going on so it dosen't cost as much" He asked, moving the floppy ears out of the way so they would not intrupt his vision, finding her actions to be more silly but like a sweet child almost.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Nel sat down at the table."Oh No thanks,I'm quite full!"She said while laughing awkwardly.Nel drunk some of her water and tried to offer some to thee bunny but sadly the bunny refused to drink some."So do you live alone or have any friends or goals?"She asked while putting her hair in a ponytail.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Kiisu scrached his head "Well I do live alone, unfortunatly I dont have many friendsly, maybe one or two but really I dont know many other people out-side of being customers maybe. As for goals I dont have any, I'm only human after all, me and my friend Sutteshi are seemingly strong but honestly were not as strong as say a low level shinigami. However we try to help other souls get sent to the soul secity we cnat do much to help..." he looks down, Sutteshi soon waking up as he seprated from him and placed him onto the counter, blinking he looked around and saw the lady, Nel, drinking water as he smiled. Kissu patted his hea as he looked up into her eyes and gave a warm smile "You can say my goal is for every to live happly and safely, its a big goal, like yors, but I think I can do it...with some help of course haha" he mentioned as he the bunny looked up and watched Nel while Kissu explained and finished.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Nel felt warm after hearing of what he had said."I believe you will do it someday!As long as you have that hope deep in your heart then no one can take it away."She said with a smile and patting Kiisu 's hair."Woah!Your hair feels amazing!"Nel said with a smile while picking up her plate and bowing down in order to show her thanks.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:20 pm

Kiisu had a very confused look as she patted his head, but it changed into a smile, she was odd, yet funny in a good way, she was also very nice yet undertsnading also. Nal was really intresting for a hollow but he knew she had these tendencies from probibly something related to her past that or she just normally acted like this. Getting up he bowed and took te bowl and plate form her "Thank you for the company, Nel. Me and Sutteshi appreciate it a lot, you can come by and visit any time you like" Kissu said as Sutteshi bounced up and down. "Yeah come back and visit please, it was relaly nice to meet you~!"
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Nel scratched her head a little bit confused and puzzled."Well I'm not leaving yet."She said with a soft chuckled."Besides I need to pay you back somehow since I don't own human money."She said while following Kiisu to the back where the kitchen was."Hey!Why don't I help you?"
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Kiisu could ahve guessed she probibly didn't have any money, having a cloud over his head but still having an 'its ok' expression. "Its fine, I guess..." He said as he went to teh back to put the dishes away but she followed, saying she could hep work around the shop with him, although he did have some help from one of his friends he didn't mind someone also coming in to help. "Well I dont want to turn you away, and you kinda do owe for the pie, I guess you cna work here...but no slaking off, ok? haha" he oked a bit, smiling as he gave a small expression that seemed like an evil boss but it had hints of playfulness as Sutteshi hopped into the room, grabing things in his mouth as he was getting ready to bake things as well.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Nel saluted Kiisu."Alright Ki-Ki she said with a smile."hat was it!Nel finally found a nickname for this miysterious humann that was right in front of her."I will do my best in order to help.So what uniform do I have to wear?"She asked while sitting MR.Wiggles net to a mustard bottle on the tabl where she was eating at.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Kiis couldn't help a small smile from her salut, thinking he said "Well we should have a spare appron in the back, let me go and get it" he said as he want into the back closet, taking a white appron with pink rabbits on it as he came back and gaev it to her. "This is all you have to ware, sorry if its in bad tastes" Sutteshi has a spoon in his mouth when Nel picked him up and placed him down near teh mustard bottle. "I dont think its in bad Taste, I like it~!" He smiled, he more than likely liked it becuase it had bunnies on it rather than scarey wolves.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Nel blushed a little bit while smiling."Oh thank you."She said with a smile while going back to the kitchen and helping Ki-Ki clean the dishes."This sounds like easy work for a while."Nel thought while picking up a knife quick as she dropped it back down into the water."Oh no!"She said as she started to cry while blood started to drip down her finger.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Kissu didn't mind the nick-name, it was nice to say the least as he began washing dishes with Nel, getting the small ones done as he said "Yeah it is pretty easy, and you get to meet and sit down with a few people but it tends to get rather boring if you dont have someone to talk to." He said with a honest and somber tone as he looked to the side, Nel had cut herself and it was bleeding, washing his hands off he looked at the wound and exmained it. "You should be careful, cake nifes are pretty sharp, let me.." He said as he moved in and bit her finger gently, licking at the wound as he took out a bandage. This little action was casuing him to blush but this is what his mother did and he got used to doing it to lmost anyone unless it was a very big wound, after licking and suckling her finger to get the wound dry he poped the finger from his mouth and placed it around a bandage. "There all better, oh um sorry about that.." He said, forgetting to appologize for actions like that as he let go of her hand.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:23 am

Nel looked at Ki-Ki and blushed a little bit. "It's okay and thank you for treating the wound."Nel said while giggling as she continued to clean the remainder of the dishes while using one hand since she didn't want the bandage to become wet.Nel took a deep breath after completing the dishes while sitting down a table."I wonder how you guys can do all of this?"She said while rubbing the bunny that was hopping everywhere.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:56 am

As the dishes were finished being cleaned Kiisu relaxed and leaned onto the counter as he turned off the water in the sink, looking over to Nel as he said with a modest expression. "Do all this? uh well its not that hard, kinda normal and you get used to it after a while of doing it, it might seems like a little work at first but after a while you get used to it and really just not notice yoru doing work any more" He explaine, Sutteshi was resting now sence he was done helping bake for now. Laying down as he gave a small purring like churr to Nels petting, seeing this Kiisu couldn't help but point out. "Oh and if you haven't noticed I'm a bit diffrent than a normal human, I'm what people call a contractor, Sutteshi is or was a normal living bunny but now he's a spirit that helps me out when in danger. Should have explained that before haha, sorry" he appologized, looking around nothing else needed tending too as he said finally. "Guess thats mostly everything, well, for now at least. Did you wnat to stay to just hang out?"
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Nel nuzzled the little bunny."I knew something was different with you."Nel said while laughing."well actually....I don't have a place to stay at."She replied with a deep sigh.Nel looked down at the bunny and played with it's bushy tail."You and this bunny have a soft complection."She said while getting up and placing the bunny on the ground gently.
    Ricter
    Ricter
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8303

Post by Ricter Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Sutteshi actually blushed a bit as she played with his fluffy tail, one of his weak spots as he giggled from how ticklish that area was. Being placed down he smiled and hopped away to make sure the other treats where mixed for later, Kiisu gave a small fluster to her complement as Sutteshi hopped off. "Oh um thanks...hmmm, I would have though you had a home, but I have a house, sence my parents wont be coming back for a while you can use there bed room. Its clean and I keep it that way just incase guests come over, uh that is if you dont mind I mean? dont want to impose something and be all forceful and stuff if you dont want too" He asked, being polite to her as smiled.
    shyannekendra
    shyannekendra
    Rank 1
    Rank 1

soul level8326

Post by shyannekendra Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Nel clasped her hands together and smile."That will be just perfect!"She said while glomping Kiisu tight and smiling."I reall appreciate!I hope one day me and you can be friends."She said while letting go and going back to pick up Mr.Wiggles,who also had a wide grin on its face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:41 pm