Bleach Wars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight for what you think is Right!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Lonesome in the Crowd
Kage's Confrontation with Tsukimi EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm by Masakura

» Lets have a look Around
Kage's Confrontation with Tsukimi EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am by Tsukimi

» A Year Later...
Kage's Confrontation with Tsukimi EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm by Hunter Yagami

» Site Updates
Kage's Confrontation with Tsukimi EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 pm by Tsukimi

» Rules for Advertising
Kage's Confrontation with Tsukimi EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm by Tsukimi

Rules

1.You must post a character sheet before you start posting. This applies even to those who are playing as a preexisting character from Bleach. But, your character has to be approved by the admins before you start posting

2.Mild swearing is allowed but no F- bombs (use f***).

3.If a character is taken you can't play as them.

4. Treat Everyone with Respect

5. No God-Modding

6. If a topic is over 2 months old DON'T post in it!

7. HAVE FUN! XD

Rules on relationships in main forum

1.All forms of relationships are allowed on this forum.

2.However only light kissing, hugging and cuddling (holding each other in each other’s arms)

3.Anything further MUST be moved to the “Yaoi, hentai, yuri corner” If this is not done your posts that break these rules will be deleted.

Right Reserved

All Images are copyrighted to their respectful owners.HTML and Coding on this site is by Grimmjow, and Tsukimi.

2 posters

Kage's Confrontation with Tsukimi

Kage's Confrontation with Tsukimi Empty Kage's Confrontation with Tsukimi

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Kage appeared before the doors of the Vizard Warehouse for part of his plan. He could tell that Tsukimi had remarkable strength; strength that would rival that of a Soul Reaper captain or a former Espada. If he had someone like that fight beside him, he would be one step closer to ruining Domei for good. He knew what he needed to do to convince her to join him and he was willing to use every method, all except violence. After all, Kaz Rain used violence to try to convince Shearia Valin to join him and what had resulted of that?

He walked closer to the doors and gave some knocks on it. He didn't want to look distrusting in front of her. He wanted her to join him after all. After knocking a few times, he waited until she opened the door, and that would be when his plan would begin.
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9574

Kage's Confrontation with Tsukimi Empty Re: Kage's Confrontation with Tsukimi

Post by Tsukimi Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Tsukimi heard a knock on the door. She got up off the ground where she was sitting. '....well that was unexpected' Tsukimi thought. She walked to the door and opened it seeing a man in front of it, waiting. Tsukimi let out a soft smile since, its a polite thing to do. "Oh, Hi there!" she said with a smile. Tsukimi didn't want to get off with a bad impression to someone whom she did not know. "Please come in, we can talk more in here" She said letting Kage have the chance of stepping inside the Vizard warehouse, Tsukimi thought again 'Who...who is this guy...?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Kage smirked with the response he got and walked into the warehouse. This was all too easy. He walked until he reached the middle of the warehouse. He looked around. Was this really her home? The Rouge Arrancar base was much better in his opinion. He turned to Tsukimi.

"You are a strange one to let a complete stranger into your home," he replied with his deep dark chilling voice, "Not that I mind, but for all you know you could be inviting someone that could fatally injure you at any moment. That, however, is not in my case. Still, you should be careful next time."
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9574

Post by Tsukimi Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Tsukimi paused with a slight hint of fear in her eyes. She slowly confronted the man "W...what? Be more careful...I didn't invite someone in that could fatally injur-" she stopped talking and quickly unsheathed her Zanpakuto "Who the f*** are you? and what do you want?!" she growled. Tsukimi knew way better to start a fight, she was only taking precautions. 'Is this guy maybe the new...no..he can't be.....can he...?' She thought shaking a bit in fear.

Tsukimi's spiritual pressure raised, causing a ringing noise to start of whoever is nearby, just to stand her ground, as a former captain, and as a vizard. She could never be too careless, even if she let a stranger walk in to her home.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Kage felt her spiritual pressure rise. Yes, she was definitely strong. He felt euphoria just by feeling her powers. Someone like her would be perfect for his army. He crossed his arms and looked at her, not a bit of fear on his face.

"I am Kage Pegasus, the new leader of the Rouge Arrancar," he introduced himself, "I heard your name is Tsukimi, correct? I don't wish to fight you. To tell you the truth, I came here because I have a proposition for you. If you would please put your Zanpakuto away, we can discuss things peacefully without violence."
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9574

Post by Tsukimi Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Tsukimi stood in her place. Frozen by fear, she knew well that she couldn't run, nor fight Kage. '....so...this...guy replaced my brother'

Tsukimi then sheathed her Zanpakuto, and calmed herself down "Yes, my name is Tsukimi..not wish to fight me? Well thats a relief" she remarked as she sat down on a bin and just looked at Kage ".......proposition...for me?, okay if this is one of your dirty tricks I'm not doing it, but please explain more, I wish to know the details before assuming things" Tsukimi calmly said. She dropped her spiritual pressure, and left no trace of it, since Kage would prefer if no one knew they were talking.

Last edited by Tsukimi on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:53 pm

"It is no trick, I assure you," he replied as he created a throne made out of shadows and sat in it, looking straight back at Tsukimi, "Do you really think I would want to do anything to anger the sister of the infamous Kaz Rain? I have more common sense than that! My proposition is that you come and join me and the Rouge Arrancar. I understand that you are a Vizard and that you are part Soul Reaper, but you are Kaz Rain's sister so I think that you are an exception to this rule. I'm sure the other Rouge Arrancar will welcome you with open arms."
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9574

Post by Tsukimi Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Tsukimi was fascinated by the throne Kage made out of shadow, she didn't let that distract her. "Come and join you and the rogue arrancars...? Why should I anyways? Whats in it for me?" she asked with caution. Tsukimi rather not join something if she didn't get anything in return. She knew very well Kage could easily kill her, she laughed "I may be the sister of Kaz Rain, but I doubt the Rogue arrancars none less the rogues would welcome me very lightly. I'm already in a a partnership where everything is equal and in balance...I don't think they'd be impressed with me joining the Rogues again, I only joined becaquse of my brother, and unless you can come up with a good reason for me to come join again then I'll think about it" Tsukimi was tired, she'd hope that Kage wouldn't do anything irrational. She just hoped that he understood and could maybe come up with a better proposition.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:28 pm

"Ah, but what about your brother's death?" he continued, "You say that you are on equal sides with both Domei and Rouges, but don't forget that Domei was the one who killed your brother. You had finally found your brother after so long and even though you only met him once, Domei still killed him.

"But that's not all. You fight beside Domei when you need to, but when was the last time someone thanked you for helping them, or at least appreciate your strength? The true reason why I came here was because I was blown away with your incredible strength as you were fighting the hollows, but everyone else was too busy discussing other things to notice."

He stood up and walked closer to Tsukimi, reaching his hand for her. "Join me Tsukimi," he concluded, "Join me and we can defeat Domei. Join me and we can avenge your brother's death. Join me, and I swear that you will be truly appreciated for who you are."
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Once Shearia had dropped Van off a familiar scent flooded her senses. 'He's here...' She scowled and dashed off to the find the owner of the scent.

After a few minutes she arrived at the Vizard Warehouse and let her self in, her eye quickly landing on Kage as he spoke to Tsukimi. 'He has a point but I haven't really been around her but I pay attention to her when I am.' "Just because one doesn't say they are grateful doesn't mean they aren't. Grimmjow is willing to let you try and kill him any time you like to make amends with you. He can't give you his life but he will let you hurt him over and over until you're satisfied. I haven't spent much time with you Tsukimi but I am grateful for all of your help. Revenge will not make you feel better, it wont fill the hole your brother left. Move on with your life, smile, laugh and make friends that's what your brother would want for you. He would want you to live Tsukimi." Shearia's eyes dulled with sadness and her voice was filled with grief. She didn't want to see anyone spend their life trying to take revenge, it just wasn't right. Why hurt yourself for someone who is already gone?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Kage looked over at Shearia who had just appeared and glared at her. "Shearia Valin," he spoke to her, "Do you really believe that just mere words would make it better for her? Tsukimi had waited her entire life just to see her brother. You and the rest of Domei took that chance away from her!" He crossed his arms. "The better question is why you're willing to forgive her that easily. She is Kaz Rain's sister after all."

He looked back at Tsukimi. "Answer me this Tsukimi!" he spoke to her, "Who do you think is better to trust? Me, your brother's successor, or Shearia Valin, the very person who brought your brother's demise?"
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:44 am

Shearia's piercing blue gaze turned back to Kage. "I know nothing I say will make her feel better but I speak from my heart and I hope that at least will put her own heart at ease somewhat." She spoke with an air of deadly calm. She wasn't going to let this man turn her words be twisted around to serve his purposes.

"She could be your sister and I wouldn't care. Who are you are related to or whose side your on doesn't matter to me. The only thing that matters to me is weather you have wronged me." Her voice was calm and steady, she wasn't going to let this guy rile her up.
    Tsukimi
    Tsukimi
    Admin

soul level9574

Post by Tsukimi Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:52 am

Tsukimi sighed and walked closer to Kage, she felt a bit guilty joining his side "I'm sorry Shearia, forgive me please... Tsukimi said in a depressed tone. Tsukimi then looked at Kage "Kage, I will join the Rogue forces with you, but not for revenge, none of that. Only to be acknowledged and looked up to because of my strengths, Its true, that I can never forgive what Domei did to me..." Tsukimi rambled on, since she was searching for her brother for a good couple hundred years or so,and when she finally found him, he died without a word to her. She could never forgive Domei for what their members had done, but they didn't know any better.

Tsukimi walked away and wrote a letter saying :

'If you're reading this I'm sorry, please don't come after me, don't worry about me. I'll be fine...I'm sorry for doing this, please forgive me. I know I can't ever forgive Domei for what you guys had done, and that I don't know the names of most of you guys. But honestly, the people I did spend time with, actually influenced me. You guys were only doing whats right, but sometimes whats right is completely wrong at the same time. The people I've gotten to meet, you guys are nice. I'm doing what feels right to me. Please forgive me for whatever happens. You all will still be considered my friends, Thanks for being there...Until we meet again, Sincerly Tsukimi'

She handed the letter to Shearia as let out a sad soft smile "Please, have this letter..thats all I can say now...my apologies for things happening like this, I hope we can still be friends, no matter what happens... and don't read this until you meet up with the other members who have heard of me.." Tsukimi then turned to Kage "Shall we go now? I'd like to meet whom I'll be working with"

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Kage smirked. He knew that he had won this stage. After all, he couldn't let Domei have someone as strong as Tsukimi be a part of their forces. "Very well," he replied, "I shall take you with me back to where the Rouge Arrancar are. They should all meet their new member," He looked back at Shearia. "If you are wise, it would be best that you not follow us. I can assure you your actions won't be without consequence if you do so." He lent his hand to Tsukimi. "We shall leave now."

Taking Tsukimi's hand, he opened a portal heading back to Hueco Mondo and he led her through it. As soon as they were through, the portal disappeared.
    Shearia
    Shearia
    Rank 2
    Rank 2

soul level10401

Post by Shearia Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:47 pm

A feral growled ripped from Shearia's throat as the portal disappeared. "Valrin!" She roared, her Fraccion appearing immediately at her feet on one knee.

"Yes my lady?" Valrin spoke politely and bowed his head to his master.

"Follow them and give him this message, 'Even gods can bleed, Even gods can fall and by my hand you shall.' " Her tone was venomous and her eyes turned a dark blood red, she has done hiding. Valrin nodded and disappeared to carry out his masters will.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:19 am